IGNORED

Andriy Yarmolenko

Hopefully the unrest will make them put their hands on their pockets to cool things down.

I just think that nothing has changed, they got rid of Ian Ross when he was rumbled and this fella "Mo" will be the next fall guy for Bobby Elstone.

Alan Myers leaving sent alarm bells ringing, since then Mark Rowan left his post. There is a clear clear problem within the club.

I love the way Everton fans think

One minute they moan that we aren't linked with anybody then when we do they moan that we would either not get the player because he is too good for us or moan that we shouldn't be going after him because we are too good for them!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

I love the way Everton fans think

One minute they moan that we aren't linked with anybody then when we do they moan that we would either not get the player because he is too good for us or moan that we shouldn't be going after him because we are too good for them!

I agree with what your saying Dunc but I can see why people think this won't happen as I don't think it will myself

This isn't Delafaou this lad could walk into most top sides and make an impact and I'm surprised (from what we know) that there's been so little interest in him considering his touted cost and situation

I'd be absolutely made up if he does come a player that we really could do with and would be a big statement of intent from the Club, guess we shall have wait and see

He did ok.... Nothing spectacular though and he was a really top drawer player.

How about Shevchenko (at Milan, not Chelsea. Though, honestly, he never got enough of a chance at Chelsea)?

Arshavin's record at Arsenal is actually really good if you revisit it.

Edited by JoeQuince

I'm actually feeling very optimistic about this coming off. He's exactly what we need too! I was disappointed that we didn't sign Payet, Shaqiri, Cabaye and Traore but actually if it's meant we've ended up with Yarmolenko then actually I'm delighted as I'd choose him over each of the aforementioned names.

Funny how things work out for Mino Raiola.

April 2015: "If we [Raiola and Lukaku] had met each other earlier, he wouldn't have played for Everton,"

August 2015: Representing Yarmolenko in a possible move to Everton. (It probably won't happen, in my opinion)