IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

http://cambiodefrente.com/futbol-local/item/537-es-un-lindo-desaf%C3%ADo.html#.VdirrdBi1YI.twitter

Bing translation:

"I'm happy because it went one step further, I found out today (Friday) morning because a friend told me," said the now River exdelantero, in dialogue with the program By pulling walls, Radio 1010.

With respect to the last hours, the front revealed that "sincerely long ago he was talking, I always wanted to play (on the outside) but I never put him first before River".

In reference to the prestigious Premier League, Rodriguez said: "Amazed by the beautiful, because it is a challenge, it is different, it is not easy, but nor will I have problems in dealing with the situation".

Also described as a player: "I can play in any position, I am known as a striker with technique and quick". Finally said he still doesn't know anything about the terms of the contract but to the barely reaching the British island, detailing it surely is.

I've never seen a transfer rumour before where we've known before the player.

He also has an Italian passport according to some.

Also, I must say that he is the most underwhelming signing of all time.

They both are. Martinez saying we will make 2 signings in next couple of days it's going to be these 2, I can barely contain my excitememt... Honest... Yay

And how did you feel when we bought Stones, Coleman, Galloway etc?

He has scored something like 17 goals in 70 odd games in a sub stamdard league. I hardly ghink he's going to come in and set the premier league on fire is he. Another Joa Silva or Francesco Junior I think. Mori has the potential to do ok but this striker is 22 andhas over a 1 in 3 strike rate in probably our equivolent of none league so I'm not expecting much.

He has scored something like 17 goals in 70 odd games in a sub stamdard league. I hardly ghink he's going to come in and set the premier league on fire is he. Another Joa Silva or Francesco Junior I think. Mori has the potential to do ok but this striker is 22 andhas over a 1 in 3 strike rate in probably our equivolent of none league so I'm not expecting much.

But he has not had the likes of Barkley, Deulofeu, Mirallas etc next to him to help either?

I dont know anything about him but if theres one position on the field where you can take a chance its the striker.

Im hoping he is a gem but im also reserved. Im sure the Everton scouts have done their homework.

But he has not had the likes of Barkley, Deulofeu, Mirallas etc next to him to help either?

I dont know anything about him but if theres one position on the field where you can take a chance its the striker.

Im hoping he is a gem but im also reserved. Im sure the Everton scouts have done their homework.

Mo he's had other players around him to provide against opposition that's nowhere near the standard of our defenders. If he had scored 59 in 82 or something like that I'd pay attention but 18 in 70 odd ... No thanks