IGNORED

Leandro Rodriguez

Has a fee been mentioned?

Is there a possibility that maybe he isn't being brought in to improve our team? He may be brought in to develop and sell, Chelsea do it. It's their complete business model, maybe we are giving it a little try?

Pad, when Steve gets you so wound up, why don't you take your own advice and press ignore? I'm sure your doctor will agree with me!

He's only 22. That means he can pretty much have the touch of an elephant and still be world class........

Are we talking proper fans again? Like the Liverpool fan covered in metal badges badges, I reckon he was stone island and Henry lloyded up to the 9's, it's just cos he was so fookin awesome all you could see was badges. Arms raised aloft singing you'll never walk alone,

Then I have visions of a big fat tattooed Geordie standing bare chested on boxing day. Now they are fuckin lids them lot, they get signed off sick when they lose, sell their great grandfathers watch to buy a £3000 ticket to watch the boys play in the inter toto in Estonia (a grand for the brasses like) They don't even know what keys and Gray look like on telly, never mind Neville and carragher - they are there at the game!!!!

He's only 22. That means he can pretty much have the touch of an elephant and still be world class........

Are we talking proper fans again? Like the Liverpool fan covered in metal badges badges, I reckon he was stone island and Henry lloyded up to the 9's, it's just cos he was so fookin awesome all you could see was badges. Arms raised aloft singing you'll never walk alone,

Then I have visions of a big fat tattooed Geordie standing bare chested on boxing day. Now they are fuckin lids them lot, they get signed off sick when they lose, sell their great grandfathers watch to buy a £3000 ticket to watch the boys play in the inter toto in Estonia (a grand for the brasses like) They don't even know what keys and Gray look like on telly, never mind Neville and carragher - they are there at the game!!!!

Has he scored more than everyone else at 22?

:fishing:

Has a fee been mentioned?

Is there a possibility that maybe he isn't being brought in to improve our team? He may be brought in to develop and sell, Chelsea do it. It's their complete business model, maybe we are giving it a little try?

Pad, when Steve gets you so wound up, why don't you take your own advice and press ignore? I'm sure your doctor will agree with me!

I do Steve I only respond when he quotes directly at me. The fee is 2.2 million which we don't have to waste.

Hard to find info on this lad!

To be as fair as possible, last season was his first proper full of starts season. He got 9 in 23. Before that, it was a load of bits n bobs appearances.

We can only hope that the fee is small and that the scouts have seen a glimmer of something.

I'm open minded on it. Although I do think at 22, coming over here, getting used to real competitive football, well, he's going to have to learn and adapt very quickly to have any hope.

the youtube vids seem to suggest he's a bit of a poacher, adept at putting the ball in the net from 6 yards.

shame we rarely put the ball into those positions but anyway...

i'm assuming a lot of those goals are in reserve/youth league or something as he scores a lot more than quoted and a lot of them are in front of about 5 people and some maybe youth league look like they have smaller goals (maybe not!).

who knows if he's any good though, doesn't seem like anyone else had scouted out his talents.

how's he rating on football manager?! Only details i could find based on that was he had 50% injury proneness (great!) and a wage of £660, value of £466k!

Italian passport for Rodriguez. Mori is the one who we may have some trouble securing a work permit for. Honestly, there is no point in arguing about whether or not this kid is going to make an impact with us. Only time will tell. Give the lad a chance for fucks sake. I've only been an Everton supporter for a decade, and I'm already well aware of how disappointing transfer windows tend to be.

Going off his most recent season of 9 in 23 (as he was a full-time starter), that's 2.55 goals per game. Granted he's playing in a shite league against shite opposition. He also has fuck all for talent around him...as you can see with how this kid scores. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time to put away a deflected ball or mishandled cross (much like Lewandoski or Harry Kane). This is something Big Rom and Arouna Kone are not very adept at.

Recent past strikers (+ Cahill and Felli):

Yakubu 31 in 107 = 3.45 goals/game

Anichebe 26 in 168 = 6.46 goals/game

McFadden 19 in 139 = 7.32 goals/game

Rooney 15 in 67 = 4.47 goals/game

Cahill 65 in 242 = 3.72 goals/game

Fellaini 33 in 177 = 5.36 goals/game

Radzinski 28 in 102 = 3.64 goals/game

Campbell 51 in 163 = 3.20 goals/game

Ferguson 72 in 272 = 3.78 goals/game

looking at those numbers, if this kid manages to put up 1 in 4 off the bench or as back-up, that will be better than the average of the players listed above (~4.6 games/goal)

Could be the next Straq...could be the next Suarez. Who knows? Trust in the scouting team and the gaffer. Not like we could afford most other strikers we've been linked with in the past.