IGNORED

Bernard

Hopefully just calling Kiev's bluff. Know nothing about this guy.

He is a tiny little guy but very strong on the ball. Its hard to get the ball from him.

He has the close control of Zidane (no im not kidding)

He can shoot with both feet, his prefered is the right i think but i have seen some wicked shots with his left.

He can make a defender disappear, usually with body feints but also with his tricky feet

He has a very good eye for passing but he does not always put the right weight behind the pass so they sometimes fall a little short.

He has been known to hog the ball slightly (kinda like Mirallas)

His diving needs work ;) (not in the same league as Limpar, more as Rivaldo)

He has featured in Brazils national squad through the age ranks so he cant be that bad.

Yes I would prefer Yarmolenko because he is already there, i still think Bernard has more potential tho. (Seen him play on 8-10 occassions and been impressed by him)

He is a tiny little guy but very strong on the ball. Its hard to get the ball from him.

He can shoot with both feet, his prefered is the right i think but i have seen some wicked shots with his left.

He can make a defender disappear, usually with body feints but also with his tricky feet

He has a very good eye for passing but he does not always put the right weight behind the pass so they sometimes fall a little short.

He has featured in Brazils national squad through the age ranks so he cant be that bad.

Yes I would prefer Yarmolenko because he is already there, i still think Bernard has more potential tho. (Seen him play on 8-10 occassions and been impressed by him)

Been I while since I saw him on a regular basis, but he has the potential to be a true world class player from what I remember.

Im sold!

Let's get the scarf around his neck ASAP before a big club comes in and scuppers the deal!