IGNORED

Bernard

4 hours ago, yamar said:

Different for different players. Walcott had his at broadgreen and a load more of them.

2 hours ago, yamar said:

I told ya fat Sam was coming and everyone said it was a load of shit. I'm telling us he had his medical.

24 minutes ago, yamar said:

Don't be jealous pal. Only coz u know shit. I know someone who works in there.

Are you telling us that Fat Sam had his medical at Broadgreen too then? They didn’t do a very good job!

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I need visuals!!! I’m losing my shit over this transfer I don’t mind telling you.

Everyone is. Which is why it's strange that news of him having (and presumably passing) his medical today is not being reported or even rumoured anywhere on the internet. 

15 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Are you telling us that Fat Sam had his medical at Broadgreen too then? They didn’t do a very good job!

Did'nt say that did I. Just said I'd told everyone before it was even rumoured. Look back and you'll see. Anyway. Don't believe me, thought I'd just let u know that's all.

Where does he play? 

We've not just spent £50m to sit on the bench so Bernard obviously doesn't get ahead of Richarlison, who you would think would start on the left against Wolves on Saturday.  

Can't see him replacing Walcott on the right as he didn't need replacing - plus I don't think Bernard has ever really played on the right (may be wrong though)

So this suggests he must play in the center?! - but doubtfully replacing Sigurdsson, as much as possibly playing along side him, possibly? Or maybe Siggy will get pushed back into a poor mans KDB role - as people have mentioned before. 

Its really confused me, the only other thing I can think of is that he might want him to play as a striker, rotating with Tosun - but I doubt it.  

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Where does he play? 

We've not just spent £50m to sit on the bench so Bernard obviously doesn't get ahead of Richarlison, who you would think would start on the left against Wolves on Saturday.  

Can't see him replacing Walcott on the right as he didn't need replacing - plus I don't think Bernard has ever really played on the right (may be wrong though)

So this suggests he must play in the center?! - but doubtfully replacing Sigurdsson, as much as possibly playing along side him, possibly? Or maybe Siggy will get pushed back into a poor mans KDB role - as people have mentioned before. 

Its really confused me, the only other thing I can think of is that he might want him to play as a striker, rotating with Tosun - but I doubt it.  

You really haven’t seen him play. He is like David silva. Plays on either side in a front three but I think you will see him next to gilfi dictating play with a holding midfielder. Digne makes sense now as he doesn’t bomb forward. 

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

You really haven’t seen him play. He is like David silva. Plays on either side in a front three but I think you will see him next to gilfi dictating play with a holding midfielder. Digne makes sense now as he doesn’t bomb forward. 

Nope, can't say I've seen him play once, however have watched YouTube vids on him and he looks technically gifted.  That holding midfielder is surly Morgan, so does this mean we will see a lot less of Gana this season? 

I live in Manchester I watch a lot of city because my bird supports them. Donetsk where the best team in the champs league who played city in my opinion. Bernard stood out by a mile. I’ve championed this signing from day one. I just think he is pure quality. We got rid of Rooney for exactly this reason. I’m hoping that was the plan anyway 😂

I thought Beckford was 4m? Must be wrong.

Also, there is a difference from a free transfer and a Bosnian isn’t there.

Free means no price, but an admin fee to the previous team, where a Bosman is a player that has already left the club and severed ties completely?

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Free means no price, but an admin fee to the previous team, where a Bosman is a player that has already left the club and severed ties completely?

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I completely made that up.

Morning drinking fries brain cells :lol: 

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Just read that this will be Evertons first Bosman in 20 years!

16 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think you read that wrong

He did read it wrong (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bernard-set-become-evertons-biggest-15001893) -

It's now been 20 years since Everton made their first Bosman free transfer signing

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Yeah. A Bosnian comes from Bosnia while a free is one of these new age types that don't identify with any country, gender, sexual orientation....or anything else they can think of.