IGNORED

Bernard

He says that he has been criticized a lot by previous coaches and why does no 'big' club want to touch him.   Doubts he is strong enough to succeed in premier, says he does not expect him to be a consistent performer.

He says that Mina will be a great signing for anyone in Prem League.

16 minutes ago, aaron said:

But he wouldn't be able to be registered, we have to submit our 25 man squad which cant be added to until January

You can’t remove players from it, so you could register 20 players now and register five new free agents after the deadline. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

You can’t remove players from it, so you could register 20 players now and register five new free agents after the deadline. 

You cant on Football manager which is based on real life rules, once you've submitted your squad that is it, unless its an emergency loan signing. I could well be wrong though.

5 minutes ago, aaron said:

You cant on Football manager which is based on real life rules, once you've submitted your squad that is it, unless its an emergency loan signing. I could well be wrong though.

How old are ya. Behave soft lad.

1 minute ago, aaron said:

I'm 28 mate, thanks for asking, now go back to making shite up for likes on a forum, have a nice day.

You'll be in the royal if ya carry on.