Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Bernard

Hopefully just calling Kiev's bluff. Know nothing about this guy.

He is a tiny little guy but very strong on the ball. Its hard to get the ball from him.

He has the close control of Zidane (no im not kidding)

He can shoot with both feet, his prefered is the right i think but i have seen some wicked shots with his left.

He can make a defender disappear, usually with body feints but also with his tricky feet

He has a very good eye for passing but he does not always put the right weight behind the pass so they sometimes fall a little short.

He has been known to hog the ball slightly (kinda like Mirallas)

His diving needs work ;) (not in the same league as Limpar, more as Rivaldo)

He has featured in Brazils national squad through the age ranks so he cant be that bad.

Yes I would prefer Yarmolenko because he is already there, i still think Bernard has more potential tho. (Seen him play on 8-10 occassions and been impressed by him)

He is a tiny little guy but very strong on the ball. Its hard to get the ball from him.

He can shoot with both feet, his prefered is the right i think but i have seen some wicked shots with his left.

He can make a defender disappear, usually with body feints but also with his tricky feet

He has a very good eye for passing but he does not always put the right weight behind the pass so they sometimes fall a little short.

He has featured in Brazils national squad through the age ranks so he cant be that bad.

Yes I would prefer Yarmolenko because he is already there, i still think Bernard has more potential tho. (Seen him play on 8-10 occassions and been impressed by him)

Been I while since I saw him on a regular basis, but he has the potential to be a true world class player from what I remember.

Maybe we just haven't met the release clause yet :P

:fishing:

Nah. It's because he's completed only 56 of his last 72 passes. Suarez passed 69 of 88 and three kidney stones. Just no comparison. They're all just crap. Ain't gonna happen. He does have an Albanian passport though.

Nah. It's because he's completed only 56 of his last 72 passes. Suarez passed 69 of 88 and three kidney stones. Just no comparison. They're all just crap. Ain't gonna happen. He does have an Albanian passport though.

Haha. Naughty Naughty.

Im sold!

Let's get the scarf around his neck ASAP before a big club comes in and scuppers the deal!

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

great player playing european football, not sure how we are even linked, no way this happens.

Tosun?

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

great player playing european football, not sure how we are even linked, no way this happens.

Unless of course his current manager is on his way to us too. Then it would make perfect sense!

45 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he wasn't on a free, bernard is available for free.  he's young talented brazilian, he will not come here.

Ah, right, you didn’t mention that bit :) 

still, might depend on whether we can convince Fonseca, no? He knows he can walk into 130-150k a week with us, big signing on fee too. Unlikely, probably, but not impossible 

Good age, position we need, free. Sounds to good to be true. Only risk is he's unproven in this league but he's a Brazilian international and got champs league experience so we'd make a profit on him. 

17 hours ago, Haiku said:

A bit like Deulofeu. Quick small winger with magnificent technique. Lacks the physicality for Premier League regular though.

He's short not a straw weight jockey 😂when I've ever seen him play he never seems to get knocked around 

I don't get this myth people put on this league and small players... Lennon Silva Cazorla Pedro to name a few all very small in stature and cope more than fine  

I could see him going to China. They'll offer him exorbitant wages and won't have to pay 100% tax on any transfer fee. The current Brazil coach is also not worried about calling up players for the C-league, so I don't see a move like that hurting his international call-ups.

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

After just spending 40/50 mil just remembered this guy is still available on a free and without a club. 

Very good shout that tbh strange nobody has snapped the lad up I doubt he'd have been on a big wedge in Russia 

brands has pulled of a blinder here.  he's played mostly on the left, some on the right and some ACM.  maybe something like this?

gana

Gylfi            Bernard 

Walcott        Tosun       RIcharlison