IGNORED

Bernard

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

That turn yesterday before the assist. Stopped the ball dead. 

Looks to have beautiful close control.

It was great to watch, such composure and confidence on the ball, something we need more of.

I initially thought Siggy had messed up the pass with his first touch, I looked liked he should have hit it first time, but I love how he left he keeper absolutely motionless.

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Can we get excited yet?

Yes, yes we can. 

He faded as the game went on and he was a bit sloppy with the ball at times but that’s what’s going to happen while he gets his match fitness up. 

He looks a very shrewd signing and it’s a huge surprise one of the big boys didn’t take a punt with him being on a free. 

43 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yes, yes we can. 

He faded as the game went on and he was a bit sloppy with the ball at times but that’s what’s going to happen while he gets his match fitness up. 

He looks a very shrewd signing and it’s a huge surprise one of the big boys didn’t take a punt with him being on a free. 

Dare I say we have a new Beardsley?

I watch a lot of city matches cos my bird supports them and they are good to watch. I watched shaktar play city last year on the tv and Bernard stood out a mile. He was my dream signing and I’ve no idea how we got him. The Beardsley quote is comparable because he is so busy and can play higher up than arteta did. He is.similar to silva or coutinihio but works harder without the ball. I’m sure he got a hefty signing on fee but If United paid £52 mill for Fred he is worth £60 mill easy. Watch him come into his own. He shone today 

51 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Game and a half we were salivating over Bilyaletdinov. I need to see more, Davy Klaassen was MOTM on his debut.

Not complicated.

Bily looked great for one game... mainly his crosses.

It is early days but Bernard is coming here with pedigree.... he's a player in the mould of coutinho and Silva,  exploits pockets and has such good feet.  Quite a fast player too.... 

Bit of bedding in to do but I'm happy with him. This Everton team is starting to take shape. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Other than being short I don't see the likeness. From the short period he's been here I can't remember one stupid back heel yet. 

isn'tttt that exactly what he did that led to Leicester breaking on us and scoring at the weekend?

Edit - that might’ve actually been when he shit out of a tackle, I can’t remember.