IGNORED

Bernard

• 2 years later...
45 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he wasn't on a free, bernard is available for free.  he's young talented brazilian, he will not come here.

Ah, right, you didn’t mention that bit :) 

still, might depend on whether we can convince Fonseca, no? He knows he can walk into 130-150k a week with us, big signing on fee too. Unlikely, probably, but not impossible 

17 hours ago, Haiku said:

A bit like Deulofeu. Quick small winger with magnificent technique. Lacks the physicality for Premier League regular though.

He's short not a straw weight jockey 😂when I've ever seen him play he never seems to get knocked around 

I don't get this myth people put on this league and small players... Lennon Silva Cazorla Pedro to name a few all very small in stature and cope more than fine  

I could see him going to China. They'll offer him exorbitant wages and won't have to pay 100% tax on any transfer fee. The current Brazil coach is also not worried about calling up players for the C-league, so I don't see a move like that hurting his international call-ups.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...