Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Bernard

48 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Just read that this will be Evertons first Bosman in 20 years!

Unfortunately that would be false. Beckford was a Bosman.

Infact throw Cleverly, Alcaraz, Martina in the mix there too.

I thought Beckford was 4m? Must be wrong.

Also, there is a difference from a free transfer and a Bosnian isn’t there.

Free means no price, but an admin fee to the previous team, where a Bosman is a player that has already left the club and severed ties completely?

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Free means no price, but an admin fee to the previous team, where a Bosman is a player that has already left the club and severed ties completely?

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I completely made that up.

Morning drinking fries brain cells :lol: 

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Just read that this will be Evertons first Bosman in 20 years!

16 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think you read that wrong

He did read it wrong (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bernard-set-become-evertons-biggest-15001893) -

It's now been 20 years since Everton made their first Bosman free transfer signing

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Yeah. A Bosnian comes from Bosnia while a free is one of these new age types that don't identify with any country, gender, sexual orientation....or anything else they can think of.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Really wish Myers was still working at EFC. 

I do too but he would then be limited to what he can say on social media, what a man he is though, always has time for everyone on twitter. The poor fella must get asked a billion questions a day!

He says that he has been criticized a lot by previous coaches and why does no 'big' club want to touch him.   Doubts he is strong enough to succeed in premier, says he does not expect him to be a consistent performer.

He says that Mina will be a great signing for anyone in Prem League.

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’m not sure, I think you can take on a free agent at any time of the year. 

But he wouldn't be able to be registered, we have to submit our 25 man squad which cant be added to until January

16 minutes ago, aaron said:

But he wouldn't be able to be registered, we have to submit our 25 man squad which cant be added to until January

You can’t remove players from it, so you could register 20 players now and register five new free agents after the deadline. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

You can’t remove players from it, so you could register 20 players now and register five new free agents after the deadline. 

You cant on Football manager which is based on real life rules, once you've submitted your squad that is it, unless its an emergency loan signing. I could well be wrong though.

5 minutes ago, aaron said:

You cant on Football manager which is based on real life rules, once you've submitted your squad that is it, unless its an emergency loan signing. I could well be wrong though.

How old are ya. Behave soft lad.

1 minute ago, aaron said:

I'm 28 mate, thanks for asking, now go back to making shite up for likes on a forum, have a nice day.

You'll be in the royal if ya carry on.

Just now, Newty82 said:

Fuck off!!! Couldn't knock out a wank ya daft git!!!

🤣🤣🤣

😁😁😁

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Course it was, Pad, course it was!

🤷‍♂️ It really was- I’d of thought you’d know me well enough now to know I’d have been panic stricken and fuming at least a page back if I thought he was definitely going there. I wouldn’t have been surprised but I was honestly being a bit sarcastic

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

He can be registered at any time as long as we have a squad under 25 people. I’m pretty sure that’s how it is.

You're wrong. September 1st is the deadline to register players for the competition and that's it. Players of age under 21, who have been at the club for 3 years at least don't need to be registered.

23 minutes ago, Haiku said:

You're wrong. September 1st is the deadline to register players for the competition and that's it. Players of age under 21, who have been at the club for 3 years at least don't need to be registered.

Sound, medical on Monday then yeah?

28 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Ok- but he can sign in 2 weeks time then can’t he- or after deadline day which was my point.

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

As long as we have spaces in the squad he can be registered after september. We did it with lucas neill and thomas hitzlsperger

19 minutes ago, Neil Stewart said:

As long as we have spaces in the squad he can be registered after september. We did it with lucas neill and thomas hitzlsperger

Ok, you're right, but only in these circumstances:

Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named.

9 minutes ago, StevO said:

Guess Broadgreen was busy 😂

He was visiting his uncle ' Fred ' I got mixed information. Sorry guys