IGNORED

Bernard

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Course it was, Pad, course it was!

🤷‍♂️ It really was- I’d of thought you’d know me well enough now to know I’d have been panic stricken and fuming at least a page back if I thought he was definitely going there. I wouldn’t have been surprised but I was honestly being a bit sarcastic

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

He can be registered at any time as long as we have a squad under 25 people. I’m pretty sure that’s how it is.

You're wrong. September 1st is the deadline to register players for the competition and that's it. Players of age under 21, who have been at the club for 3 years at least don't need to be registered.

28 minutes ago, Haiku said:

You're wrong. September 1st is the deadline to register players for the competition and that's it. Players of age under 21, who have been at the club for 3 years at least don't need to be registered.

Ok- but he can sign in 2 weeks time then can’t he- or after deadline day which was my point.

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

As long as we have spaces in the squad he can be registered after september. We did it with lucas neill and thomas hitzlsperger

19 minutes ago, Neil Stewart said:

As long as we have spaces in the squad he can be registered after september. We did it with lucas neill and thomas hitzlsperger

Ok, you're right, but only in these circumstances:

Clubs do not have to name a full squad of 25 if they do not have that many contracted players and in this case they can add free agents outside the transfer window. However if they have 25 eligible contracted players, they must be named.