IGNORED

John Stones

Improved bid incoming today :-(

A deal involving Cuadrado would probably make Martinez listen - I remember him singling him out from all the players pre-Brazil 2014.

Hopefully this fizzles out and Stones develops here - for now at least!

Well bollocks to my posts then ha

Even so I can't see him going anywhere this season (gut feeling) I'd love him here indefinitely but sadly the way things are that won't happen but if he stays another season cracks on and plays a blinder and gives us time to plan for any potential replacement and bumps his price up in the process then so be it

50+ million or 45+ and a player is what I'd ask for. A lot can be done with that money and while it is true that just getting the money is a risk considering we could spend it on shite players (like Liverpool have done in the past), I trust our scouts and believe that the money could be invested properly. Plus if a player is given to us (ala Cuadrado or Cahill), that could be key in our progress of improving the squad.

I'm just trying to be a realist in this situation. The optimist of me would love for him to stay with us his entire career and be our future captain. He has a lot of potential to grow and be an amazing player for us. In this market though, that does not happen too often at all.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Mourinho said: "We made a bid, the bid is there and Everton has the power to accept it or refuse it, this is a problem between John Stones and Everton and I don’t speak about him because he is an Everton player.

"If we made a bid it is because we like the player, we don’t make bids for players we don’t like, but we respect Everton and respect every club that has a player and it is up to them, everything is in their hands. If today I receive a bid for Fabregas in two minutes I will say I don’t accept any bid, game over, that’s it."

50+ million or 45+ and a player is what I'd ask for. A lot can be done with that money and while it is true that just getting the money is a risk considering we could spend it on shite players (like Liverpool have done in the past), I trust our scouts and believe that the money could be invested properly. Plus if a player is given to us (ala Cuadrado or Cahill), that could be key in our progress of improving the squad.

I'm just trying to be a realist in this situation. The optimist of me would love for him to stay with us his entire career and be our future captain. He has a lot of potential to grow and be an amazing player for us. In this market though, that does not happen too often at all.

A lot could be done with that money, except Martinez wouldn't get all of that money.

A concern of mine is that we're likely to lose one of our youngest team members (probably not this summer) and our squad is already old and needs an injection of youth. Then McCarthy's being linked heavily with leaving, another young member of our squad...

I want this summer to fucking end.

We have home grown players. Stones is a fantastic prospect but if we got anywhere near 40 mil for him it would be a no brainer for me.

12-15 mil would get a fantastic european CB and probably a back up CB.

Whatever is left would get us another couple of great players too, even if Martinez wont get the full amount to spend.

Wouldnt want Stones to go but everyone should know that it would be a good bit of business. (Feelings aside)

I've just watched a video with this headline...Jose Mourinho has questioned why Everton manager Roberto Martinez has not said John Stones is not for sale at any price following criticism of Chelsea's pursuit of the defender...

So that's that then. He's for sale. Price depending.

I've just watched a video with this headline...Jose Mourinho has questioned why Everton manager Roberto Martinez has not said John Stones is not for sale at any price following criticism of Chelsea's pursuit of the defender...

So that's that then. He's for sale. Price depending.

That's what I was referring to when I said people are only pissed off about what he said because it's true.

We have home grown players. Stones is a fantastic prospect but if we got anywhere near 40 mil for him it would be a no brainer for me.

12-15 mil would get a fantastic european CB and probably a back up CB.

Whatever is left would get us another couple of great players too, even if Martinez wont get the full amount to spend.

Wouldnt want Stones to go but everyone should know that it would be a good bit of business. (Feelings aside)

Burnley get 20%, then when you look at these centre halves that can be had for £12m my question would be why haven't other teams spotted them? Add in the agents fees etc etc and the money just pisses away.

He's a class class act. He along with Barkley is going to be England's poster boy for years to come. Hold him for 3-4 years and sell for £80m, in that time he can take us to the next level.

Mourinhio is a cock coming out with statements like that of course he just says a player is not for sale and that's the end of it. He's manager of one of the richest clubs in the world so he can afford to do that.

Absolute wanker of a thing to say. Of course we're not going to come out and say thay, we'll look fucking stupid if we do and they offer 70 million and everyone will be moaning saying we said he's not for sale. Every player is for sale if the price is right.

Mouriniho can afford to say stuff like that and he's trying to bully us in to selling him.

Fuck off Jose, he's ours, if you want him you're going to have to pay absolute stupid money for him.

If terry finally shows his age this year they will start upping that offer come January.

That's what I was thinking

There's a good chance United will give them a hard push this coming season along with the likes of City and Arsenal etc and if it shows they will be drawn into throwing big money around come January/next season

Hold out and see what happens Stones and his stock will more than likely rise whilst Terry's will with age decline

There's not another English CB that would suite that level is homegrown and will tick all the boxes

£50m + or fuck off