Sign in to follow this  
Willo

Hi Honeys I'am Home !

Hello my old toffeetalk friends ( n some of the foes ) ...................

Sorry i aint been on for an eon but have not had any ways or means to show my face over the past number of months ( way too many months ) but maybe i could be here to stay again .

Our last computer got fooked up with spyware and we decided to get rrd cos it was runnin as bad as some old tart from upper parliment street wud ( refer to shrek ) .

Me and me old man have just shelled out on a new computer so i may be able to show my face on a regular basis again and voice my ever voraciois opinions on the blues should they been welcomed .

Feels a bit weird to be back after so long but its top drawer to see a few of the old names still posting a piece of their mind on here .

All i can say is '' the future is bright , the future is Blue '' and it will be good to speak to my old mates and a few new ones hopefully on a regular basis again .

P.S Pat it was definatly spyware that hindered my appearances on here n not a ladyboy . lol :lol:

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Hello my old toffeetalk friends ( n some of the foes ) ...................

Sorry i aint been on for an eon but have not had any ways or means to show my face over the past number of months ( way too many months ) but maybe i could be here to stay again .

Our last computer got fooked up with spyware and we decided to get rrd cos it was runnin as bad as some old tart from upper parliment street wud ( refer to shrek ) .

Me and me old man have just shelled out on a new computer so i may be able to show my face on a regular basis again and voice my ever voraciois opinions on the blues should they been welcomed .

Feels a bit weird to be back after so long but its top drawer to see a few of the old names still posting a piece of their mind on here .

All i can say is '' the future is bright , the future is Blue '' and it will be good to speak to my old mates and a few new ones hopefully on a regular basis again .

P.S Pat it was definatly spyware that hindered my appearances on here n not a ladyboy . lol  :lol:

43408[/snapback]

Bloody hell..though BK had you locked up as his lovetoy :blink:

Top drawer c-ing all the old faces here n can't wait to debate some of the days issues .

Hopefully i'll be on here quite alot ( as usual ) now we've got our anti spyware software sorted .

Felt a bit weird coming back last night and probably should have gone to crayola corner ( does it still exist ) cos i was tw@tted but thought it had been way too long since i spoke to my fellow blues n needed a return to the days of Billy liar slagging .

Anyway i am fookin chuffed to get the internet back n '' that toffeetalk night out '' will be a do'er if we can get the folks togther for it .

P.S as i remeber someone was gonna take photo's n post em so pat cud enjoy the night ( or day cos OZ has strange time zones :D ) aswell .

Mac    0

Read all about you mate, looking forward to talking to you.

Welcome back.

ATB

Mac

Finally someone has come back from the toffee-triangle.

Glad to see you back mate.

43502[/snapback]

no not somebody its the main man willo is a massive part of tt its him and pat v right up there at the top hence all pats messages about weres willo they are like morcambe and wise etc etc etc :)

i was actually thinkin more like torville and dean or the cheeky girls myself not morcambe and wise lol only joking fellas

43679[/snapback]

Aye aye tiger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: