IGNORED

Michael Keane

Stuart psycho Pearce.... what a fuckin cock.

I was never bought in to his hard man bullshit with his super small shorts pulled up to make his legs look bigger. His 10000 yard stare after he scored a goal.

Maybe he needs to understand.... small clubs don't sign players for £20m plus... we are collecting them at the moment.

It's just the established order struggling to accept the revolution that is going on at Everton.

They can bleat about it being the Lukaku money all they want, but the fact is that even if he goes and we get £100m for him then we will reinvest into the playing squad and become much stronger.

Spurs sold Bale for a fortune, it took them a few seasons but now they are title contenders rather than also rans.

Last year the lanky blonde year at BT Sport, Jake Dumphrey, predicted a "long hard slog" for Everton. How wrong was he, we were comfortably clear of everyone else in 7th. This season we will be much much closer to the top 4, if not already in there.

Top post

"Sky sources understand Everton are in advanced talks to sign Burnley centre back Michael Keane.

We understand talks are progressing well and all sides are hopeful a deal can be done.

The 24-year-old defender is valued at £25m.

Burnley signed Keane from Manchester United for £2m in January 2015."

No link, just added on the Transfer centre website now.

"Sky sources understand Everton are in advanced talks to sign Burnley centre back Michael Keane.

We understand talks are progressing well and all sides are hopeful a deal can be done.

The 24-year-old defender is valued at £25m.

Burnley signed Keane from Manchester United for £2m in January 2015."

No link, just added on the Transfer centre website now.

SSN are as late with things as the red Echo these days.

I thought putting up (BBC sport) was link enough, but thanks Paul.

Bill are you aware that the "Gossip Column" is where they take the top news stories from the newspapers? Hence why i said the other one was from the s*n.

In regards to Keane, i'm very happy with this, I think he may even make Williams a better defender. Be a solid partnership.

What an impressive young man.

Makes you respect SAF when he did what he did regarding his a-levels.

Rio Ferdinand mentors him by all accounts... not a bad thing.

Looking forward to watching this lad. Our new dave watson/ratcliffe in waiting maybe.