IGNORED

Michael Keane

Sell out for every game this season, think he's building a team to fill the new ground, this is déjà vu for me, had it all in the sixties with John Moore's millionaires.

I believe there are good times ahead.

And from an experienced fan like yourself...that is lovely to read! Music to the eyes!

I am amazed that the club has acted in this way. 5 really good signings already in the bag and its the 4th July.

Im just so fucking happy at the moment. Keane is probably my fave signing so far. That could change the way the club is acting.

Still, we all know that Barkley and Lukaku are leaving and im hoping that the club isnt finished yet because these 5 signings were needed even before we lose 2 of our best players.

Have to put my hand up for saying I'd rather Harry Macguire from hull at the start of the year. Hadn't seen much of Keane at that point but from what I had seen towards the end of the season I'm stoked. Great business, right player for Everton

Said the exact same myself buddy, and sticking to it. Nothing against Keane I think he's a good buy, but I hope I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Said the exact same myself buddy, and sticking to it. Nothing against Keane I think he's a good buy, but I hope I'm wrong.

Fair enough, after learning more about him and his personality - I see him like jags with just a bit more ability about him.

Got a team of lads who know the score.... this lad is a leader and along with the like of pickford, Davies, lookman will be making up the leadership core of the England side in 4 years.

I remember us saying similar about Stones not so long ago...

Keane and possibly Pickford I can see being potential leaders, but it's a bit early to pin anything on Davies and Lookman yet.

I'm happy with the strong characters Koeman is bringing into the team for sure though.

Don't think Davies is a leader. Passionate but I get the impression he'd be the last to speak out about something. Lookman is timid.

Pickford, absolutely.

Keane, Pickford, Sneiderlin, Rooney are the only 4 I feel could be worthy captains. I know some like Williams and Klaassen have been captains respectively but in this current squad, I don't think they'd be outspoken enough imo.