IGNORED

Michael Keane

9 hours ago, Paddock said:

Baughan got in in front of him twice with ease last night and should have scored. I'm starting to have my doubts about him. He should have players like Vaughan (in the air) in his back pocket all game.

Not saw a defender get bullied like keane was last night since Drogba in his heyday. 

• 1 month later...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11105095/evertons-michael-keane-in-hospital-with-nasty-leg-infection-from-gash-sustained-against-sunderland

Playing on for the past few weeks could be the reason behind his very suspect performances lately.

It shows commitment to the cause, I suppose, but I'd rather he'd just got it sorted earlier.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11105095/evertons-michael-keane-in-hospital-with-nasty-leg-infection-from-gash-sustained-against-sunderland

Playing on for the past few weeks could be the reason behind his very suspect performances lately.

It shows commitment to the cause, I suppose, but I'd rather he'd just got it sorted earlier.

He's gonna be a very good player for us once we sort out ourselves

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

makes sense he was great to start the year.

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

agree.  williams and jags are not it.  Holgate could be.

Not yet. I'm hoping we get another quality CB in and he can go out on loan - he's got a future here but not as a makeshift RB, and from what I can tell, Keane prefers the right side. With Mori back in the new year, that'd give us 5 natural CBs of decent to good standard, Coleman back with 2 back ups in Kenny and Martina, and we can wait for the summer for Baines' competition

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not yet. I'm hoping we get another quality CB in and he can go out on loan - he's got a future here but not as a makeshift RB, and from what I can tell, Keane prefers the right side. With Mori back in the new year, that'd give us 5 natural CBs of decent to good standard, Coleman back with 2 back ups in Kenny and Martina, and we can wait for the summer for Baines' competition

i think Baines replacement is the most pressing, he's a passenger out there, useless in attack and mediocre in defense.  LB and a striker, play Keane and HOlgate together.  

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

i think Baines replacement is the most pressing, he's a passenger out there, useless in attack and mediocre in defense.  LB and a striker, play Keane and HOlgate together.  

He's a passenger due to having no cover in my opinion, not the massive decline in ability as people have stated

Just read a stat, the combined age of Jags, Williams and Bainsey is 100. Most teams would probably have a back 4 with combined ages around that.

To me another CB is more pressing than a LB, 2 performing CB's alongside Baines is the lesser of 2 evils as opposed to a new LB slotted in with the current shambles of switching CB pairings.

• 3 weeks later...

Martina can not play in any competitive fixtures. He is the worst player to pull on a kit in 10 years. There must be some kid we can play at left back. I though we looked a bit better today with 3 at the back and we should start that way, especially if we have to play both Jags and Williams.  I don't see why Besic couldn't do a job at left wing back.