IGNORED

Tom Davies

he's got it all going on. Especially between the ears.

As he matures physically he is gonna be some player.

Exactly where his underlying talent lies haf, for a teenager he's very very clever.

He should become a vital part of our next few seasons aiming for CL and if we can achieve that he could be an everton great in years to come.

A box to box we've been crying out for.

What a player we have on our hands.

Just watched the awards night on some Liverpool channel on sky.... comes across as a bright, focussed lad with a good head on his shoulders.... quite humble.

As a player he's something else considering his age. To me he looks to have that edge that Gerrard had for Liverpool... He doesn't stand on ceremony. Plays a central role and fills in at right back... that's what gerrard used to do.

Future is bright for this kid... very bright.

And he's only 18!!!

His temperament is unbelievable. Nothing seems to ruffle him. So level headed a day grounded too.

He tried a few tricks in the wrong places last night, hopefully he'll learn from that because they didn't come off!!!

Looking forward to this boy developing.

Sky is the limit, frightening potential. Yeah one or two tricks didn't come off but the confidence to try them at his age? And when they do come off (Man C) he makes Gazza look like Tobias Linderoth (OK I exaggerate but you get the drift).

Feet well and truly on the ground as well it seems, hope they stay there as the hype grows which I think it inevitably will.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...