IGNORED

Tom Davies

Out of Davies, Gana and Schneiderlin, I would play Davies and Gana. It's the most productive pairing. Morgan is too slow and negative for me. One of our most boring players.

Davies is a livewire and one is the most exciting.

Gana is one of, if not THE first name on the sheet.

Seen it on fb, but also heard it from someone he went to school with. Apparently he used to wear a Liverpool shirt to own clothes day.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/08/09/rooney-hails-davies

Like Rooney, his fellow Scouser Davies has experienced the “great feeling” of being a boyhood Evertonian who has progressed from the Club’s Academy to the first team.

you saw it on FB? Fucks sake pete, fake news is rampant on facebook. He's an Evertonian, his uncle was, he is.

Eh? Facebook? Fake news? How very dare you.

Not as bad as Twatter though.

Or Instagram...loads of fit birds with massive wobblers want to follow me on there. The pervy twats.

Eh? Facebook? Fake news? How very dare you.

Not as bad as Twatter though.

Or Instagram...loads of fit birds with massive wobblers want to follow me on there. The pervy twats.

i don't do Twitter or Instagram. Would like to get rid of Facebook as well and will in the near future. Nothing more than people not so humble bragging about themselves or their life. Bought a new car today, look at me. Got this nice vacation, look at me. I'm big time, check this out. Useless. I use it to keep up with some friends i have outside the states and it's useful for that, that's about it.

i don't do Twitter or Instagram. Would like to get rid of Facebook as well and will in the near future. Nothing more than people not so humble bragging about themselves or their life. Bought a new car today, look at me. Got this nice vacation, look at me. I'm big time, check this out. Useless. I use it to keep up with some friends i have outside the states and it's useful for that, that's about it.

Couldn't agree more!

Instagram is a great tool for small businesses or if you're involved in visual arts. But yeah I agree, like all social media it is often abused.

Edited by nutmegwolf203

Own clothes day. Oh man. That just gave me a feeling if nostalgia.

Own clothes day? We never had that? Must be a new thing.

We modified the uniform with slightly changes to show how cool we were. Adidas tracksuit UNDER the shirt was the thing. And wore trainers that looked like proper shoes.

Invert the tie so that the thin bit showed.

Own clothes day? We never had that? Must be a new thing.

We modified the uniform with slightly changes to show how cool we were. Adidas tracksuit UNDER the shirt was the thing. And wore trainers that looked like proper shoes.

Invert the tie so that the thin bit showed.

It was called mufti day when my kids went to school ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mufti_(dress)), I had it at primary level.

Secondary the thing with the tie was the knot as big as possible and the front bit as short as poss.

Too buttoned up over there. I wore whatever I want to school every day. Played whatever I wanted on the playground.

Ties? No wonder you lot are so stiff

Back when I was in school you not only had to wear uniform but a cap as well (sure John/Bill and others experienced the same). We had prefects on the school gates every day making sure everyone had their's on in and out; my school we had a coloured band on them denoting which "house" you were in (I was in Kelvin, purple band; houses were named after notable Brits https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Thomson,_1st_Baron_Kelvin. We also had Shakespeare, Livingstone, Dryden, Scott and three others that I can't remember offhand (it was a long time ago).