IGNORED

Tim Howard

Yes but try not be selective on what you reply to. Are you gonna defend the 'costing us in every other comment'

I did reply to that. If he has kept clean sheets in 5 out of 8 games, its not every other game is it? Especially factoring in 1 defeat in 9. I know thats just a snippit, which is why I've included the stats for the last 2 seasons below

In fact Matt I don't why I reply to half the fuckin idiots on this site. If you wanna see us continuously making the same errors against the same teams and gifting games to teams, then carry on backing the lad.

So now Howard makes all the tactical calls for the squad?

Look, he is not perfect, no one is saying he is. What he is, is a damn good keeper who can be inconsistent from time to time, like anyone else. To replace him is going to cost money we don't have and honestly, there are not many better keepers out there that we can afford or attract. Someone who is going to have a 75% saves-to-shots ratio (in 2013-14) that we can afford?

Want some proof that hes better than "every other game"?

http://www.squawka.com/players/tim-howard/stats#performance-score#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2013/2014#64#all-matches#1-38#by-match

http://www.squawka.com/players/tim-howard/stats#performance-score#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2012/2013#2#all-matches#1-38#by-match

Some people are just so fickle and desperate to have a fall-guy rather than be patient and look at the big picture. He has had a rough start to the season, but he is a proven quality keeper.

I did reply to that. If he has kept clean sheets in 5 out of 8 games, its not every other game is it? Especially factoring in 1 defeat in 9. I know thats just a snippit, which is why I've included the stats for the last 2 seasons below

Look, he is not perfect, no one is saying he is. What he is, is a damn good keeper who can be inconsistent from time to time, like anyone else. To replace him is going to cost money we don't have and honestly, there are not many better keepers out there that we can afford or attract. Someone who is going to have a 75% saves-to-shots ratio (in 2013-14) that we can afford?

http://www.squawka.com/players/tim-howard/stats#performance-score#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2013/2014#64#all-matches#1-38#by-match

http://www.squawka.com/players/tim-howard/stats#performance-score#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2012/2013#2#all-matches#1-38#by-match

Some people are just so fickle and desperate to have a fall-guy rather than be patient and look at the big picture. He has had a rough start to the season, but he is a proven quality keeper.

Could you please send me individual errors that's cost us goals. Clean sheets can be good defending. At least individual errors are related to the one person we are talking about.

Paddock brownin again :)

If you had read a comment on another thread where he said when I agreed we should sell Barkley, he wrote the date and +1 follower. I said nar I've been saying it for months. That comment was a joke at that comment.

Keep up MC, not everything is literal you know .

If you had read a comment on another thread where he said when I agreed we should sell Barkley, he wrote the date and +1 follower. I said nar I've been saying it for months. That comment was a joke at that comment.

Keep up MC, not everything is literal you know .

Hook line and......stinker :P

Could you please send me individual errors that's cost us goals. Clean sheets can be good defending. At least individual errors are related to the one person we are talking about.

you want me prove both sides of the argument? Do it yourself! :Shaking fist:

I know, defending can be part of it but our defence is not perfect. But you could argue that Howard is part of the defence :)

Anything to say tonight Matt..... I love it when I'm proven right. Carry on defending the clown and we are going down.basic goalkeeping.

Anything to say tonight Matt..... I love it when I'm proven right. Carry on defending the clown and we are going down.basic goalkeeping.

Two issues.

One. You're never wrong according to you so you have no terms of reference.

Two. You're happy happy when we fuck up as long as you're "proven right"? You must be the only happy Evertonian tonight. Sad for you.

Robles was up and down the touch line all night.... Thought it was very strange the amount of times he was out warming up.... I noticed Howard had a bandage around his right thigh?? Maybe it could go any minute??

Howard took a knock towards the end of the first half, so I assume it was something to do with that.