Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Tim Howard

24/30 scored against him..doesn't say if he saved the others or not..I remember a couple but certainly doesn't stand out to me..2 shootouts I remember he saved 2 shit ones against utd and cole skied one..could be wrong like

9. ALL-STAR ACCOLADES: Tim Howard returned to play for his club on US shores when Everton visited for the 2009 MLS All-Star Game. The occasion was a celebration of sorts for one of the league’s most successful exports and Howard marked it in a big way, saving three penalties in Everton’s shootout win and taking home MVP honors.

3. SCORE TO SETTLE: Manchester United would eventually move on from Howard in 2006 after a drop in form, and it was with Everton that he found consistency. He had the chance to face his former team on a huge occasion in 2009, when the two met at Wembley in a semifinal match of the 2009 FA Cup. Howard kept a clean sheet in the game, then stopped two penalties in the subsequent shootout to send Everton through to the final and get a measure of revenge against his former employers.

Couple of extra comments re shootouts

Anyone see his tweet about Rooney coming back? Saying it's great etc.. then someone replied saying don't you fuckin think about it poppadom hands

Fuckin hell still in tears now :lol:

Aha that's harsh but incredibly funny.