IGNORED

Tim Howard

once again howard shows hes a complete clown at fault for at least 2 goals and should have been sent off 3 times, in one stupid

hand ball outside the box no need he could have waited or kicked it stupid macho man grabbing costa round the throat,pushing his face in another players face while the ref is next to it looked like he was trying to get sent off. its no good being passionate in the dressing room with 10 men on the pitch we all have passion but hes a pro and should Know better. we have no idea what costa said to Coleman but he can look after himself. As for the back four it needs freshening up jags has lost his way the rest have forgotten how to defend and I fear if you put stones into that back 4 he wont cope needs to buy today.

WOT DO YOU LOT THINK

once again howard shows hes a complete clown at fault for at least 2 goals and should have been sent off 3 times, in one stupid

hand ball outside the box no need he could have waited or kicked it stupid macho man grabbing costa round the throat,pushing his face in another players face while the ref is next to it looked like he was trying to get sent off. its no good being passionate in the dressing room with 10 men on the pitch we all have passion but hes a pro and should Know better. we have no idea what costa said to Coleman but he can look after himself. As for the back four it needs freshening up jags has lost his way the rest have forgotten how to defend and I fear if you put stones into that back 4 he wont cope needs to buy today.

WOT DO YOU LOT THINK

I think one night you went out, bumped into Tim Howard, asked him for his autograph, he told you to get lost and gave you a clip round the ear.

Other than that I think if Tim Howard had a 10/10 match winning perfrormance like he has done many times, you will be no where to be seen.

If you have a spare £10m and a list of keepers far better than Tim then I think yeah keep this thread going... but ultimately i'm bored of it now.

I think i'd sooner start reading the Kone thread all over again....

I think one night you went out, bumped into Tim Howard, asked him for his autograph, he told you to get lost and gave you a clip round the ear.

Other than that I think if Tim Howard had a 10/10 match winning perfrormance like he has done many times, you will be no where to be seen.

If you have a spare £10m and a list of keepers far better than Tim then I think yeah keep this thread going... but ultimately i'm bored of it now.

I think i'd sooner start reading the Kone thread all over again....

and you'd except any shit everton player so long as they kissed the badge in front of the park end.

and you'd except any shit everton player so long as they kissed the badge in front of the park end.

I wouldn't accept that at all... just like I thought Rodwell's Sunderland badge kissing was nonsense and the same as Rooney's wearing the united shirt.

I'm 38 years old, I support a footbal club not a WWE wrestler. Its not a popularity competition. Give me a player who doesn't sign autographs, doesn't speak to his team mates, who consistently gives you 8/10 performances and I'm happy.

if that performance was 10/10 you have never seen a keeper, you also forgot to mention my comments on the back 4 I think you must owe tim a lot of money and you are frightened to see him loose his job. As for keepers for around 10 mil, begovich, cech, to name but 2 without trying. centre back curts Davies,

if that performance was 10/10 you have never seen a keeper, you also forgot to mention my comments on the back 4 I think you must owe tim a lot of money and you are frightened to see him loose his job. As for keepers for around 10 mil, begovich, cech, to name but 2 without trying. centre back curts Davies,

where did I say it was a 10/10 performance? Did you see "if Tim Howard had a 10/10 match winning perfrormance like he has done many times"

Deary me, start reading and seeing the words the way they are structured, not what you want to see in order to carry on with this campaign.

you will have to point out that game, also no comment on the keepers named or defenders I think you are guilty of not reading all the text

That game??? You've never seen Tim Howard give a 10/10 man of the match performance? I've seen many, as have many others on here.

You want Cech or Begovic and Curtis Davis, alright yeah, go on give Bill £25m

Havce you posted in anything other than the Tim Howard thread?

yes man of the match arsenal etoo lukaku etc. is no one allowed to disagree with you I know just as many with my point of view as you do with yours, you asked which keepers I could buy with 10 mil I named 2.

I love people who disagree with me as long as they provide tangible and valid, logical rationale. You just appear to have a vendetta against Howard, there are other parts of the team that need addressing as a priority. Mainly our centre halves.

If no one was allowed to disagree with Haf we'd have to close TT down ;).

I'm not a massive fan of Howard, but he had a brilliant season last season, you can't deny that. And if we had a bigger budget I would be hoping we'd go out and replace him, but we don't and he's at least good enough to be our number one until we absolutely have to replace him.

He makes mistakes and he has his flaws (which drive me up the wall at times), but he has also kept us in games to allow us to go on and win or cling on to a point.

In short; he's not perfect but he's good enough.

If no one was allowed to disagree with Haf we'd have to close TT down ;).

I'm not a massive fan of Howard, but he had a brilliant season last season, you can't deny that. And if we had a bigger budget I would be hoping we'd go out and replace him, but we don't and he's at least good enough to be our number one until we absolutely have to replace him.

He makes mistakes and he has his flaws (which drive me up the wall at times), but he has also kept us in games to allow us to go on and win or cling on to a point.

In short; he's not perfect but he's good enough.

Exactly, disagreements make the best threads, I welcome alternative views, but sorry when its about a player being slated for no good reason then its getting a little out of hand.

I slate Lukaku, its not like my points are invalid though - what I stated were concerns are being seen right now as genuine. Do I want him to prove me wrong? Too bloody right I do.

Exactly, disagreements make the best threads, I welcome alternative views, but sorry when its about a player being slated for no good reason then its getting a little out of hand.

I slate Lukaku, its not like my points are invalid though - what I stated were concerns are being seen right now as genuine. Do I want him to prove me wrong? Too bloody right I do.

No they flippin' well don't :shaking fist:

:P

Edited by Matt

I love people who disagree with me as long as they provide tangible and valid, logical rationale. You just appear to have a vendetta against Howard, there are other parts of the team that need addressing as a priority. Mainly our centre halves.

you will no doubt have seen if you took the time to read it I also mentioned the 2 cbs and came up with reasonably priced one.

I'm not really bothered about the centre halves in the Tim Howard thread, more bothered that in your eyes he's become some sort of Richard Wright...

How has he become some sort of Richard Wright? He is still a great keeper but it doesn't help that our defence is letting the opposition have shooting practice against our keeper. There is only so much a keeper can do if his defence has been shocking.

hey that's only my point of view. (and a few thousand more)sorry I thought you mentioned cbs in a previous rant. having watched the mighty blues from Gordon west onward I mistakenly thought I was allowed an opinion are you all saying only the modern supporter has an opinion.

hey that's only my point of view. (and a few thousand more)sorry I thought you mentioned cbs in a previous rant. having watched the mighty blues from Gordon west onward I mistakenly thought I was allowed an opinion are you all saying only the modern supporter has an opinion.

No, its just the validity of that opinion to be honest Crusty. I just feel that there is a fair bit of undue criticism headed his way. He's decent, not world class, but we don't have world class money now we have spent £28m on Rom.