IGNORED

Could This Be Mcfaddens Season? He's Only 23

he's scored a few crackers in his time. too few, we know. but can he get it together this season?

i thought he played with a bit more confidence towards the end of last season. and i think that confidence is part of his scoring problem.

Edited by java2001e

I think hes got potential to be a half decent player, I can't see him ever setting the world alike, he has played very well in games but these games are few and far between. He is very much a confidence player and when he had confidence it was showing in his performances.

I think this is his make or break season, if hes drab then get rid to scotland, Celtic or Rangers would snap him up. I hope he comes good, I like him (not as much as will young) but hes just a frustrating player. He takes someone on then goes back to do it again, if he gets a few goals first few games I can see him gettin 8-10 goals (optimistic arnt I :D )

By the way is he gay?

I He takes someone on then goes back to do it again,

43622[/snapback]

Remind you of certain P. Beagrie ?????????

I'am not sure bout Faddy i think his extreme lack of pace is gonna his ability to stay in the top flight , he needs about a 3 mile headstart on defenders when running clean through .

Saying that though he did have a half decent second half of the season and i think DM finally knows Faddys best position is up front but with AJ , BT and Victor in the squad i dont think Faddy will get much of look in next year .

Lets hope the lad proves me wrong though , i'am quite partial to a slice of humble pie .

Is it just me or was the same question askd last year if it was his season to shine and altrough he had a better season than the one before I don't think that he really shinned.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him go in January.

Anyone else notice that he has still not signed a new deal yet.....

nah i think his days are numbered, he isn't good enough, he has no pace at all, no stregnth, not particularly good finisher, never i nthe right place, he doesn't really have much, didn't develop liek we hoped, if vaughan gets fully fit id have mcfaggot as 5th choice, or maybe 3rd choice left winger or somethin, i'd get rid tbh

Is it just me or was the same question askd last year if it was his season to shine and altrough he had a better season than the one before I don't think that he really shinned.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him go in January.

Anyone else notice that he has still not signed a new deal yet.....

43664[/snapback]

id forgot about that but your right there. Anyone no wen his current contract expires?

He's a big pile of shyte, I can't believe people still say he has potential. At 23 he's been here three years and scored 10 goals, an average of 3.3 goals a season ffs. I was amazed Moyes didn't fook the waster off to Celtic when he the chance to recoop some of the lost wages he taken out of the club. Hopefully he'll be so far down the pecking order next season he won't be needed to warm the bench.

Guest fozzie22
Remind you of certain P. Beagrie ?????????

I'am not sure bout Faddy i think his extreme lack of pace is gonna his ability to stay in the top flight , he needs about a 3 mile headstart on defenders when running clean through .

Saying that though he did have a half decent second half of the season and i think DM finally knows Faddys best position is up front but with AJ , BT and Victor in the squad i dont think Faddy will get much of look in next year .

Lets hope the lad proves me wrong though , i'am quite partial to a slice of  humble pie .

43626[/snapback]

He's a waster matey,you cant polish a turd as it will be always a turd and that turd in this case is faddy.

Guest fozzie22
Yeh still waiting for the supposed promise to be delivered.

Make or break season?...Not really if he has signed a new 3yr deal or so.

So heres hopin he does deliver, though am not game to hold me breath.

43798[/snapback]

He's had so many make or break seasons..we should just cut our loses and have rid of him.

Hmmm was under impress that he had signed the new deal....Hmmm put's another complexion on the situation.

Thought we were stuck wif for @ least the next 3.

Moyes does seem to rate though...& I personally expect him to sign.

Which then brings me back to hopin again....... :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

"Everton star James McFadden has revealed he has agreed a new deal at Goodison Park.

McFadden's future at the club had been placed in doubt after contract talks stalled earlier this summer.

However, McFadden has now verbally agreed a new three-year deal and is expected to put pen-to-paper when he returns from international duty later this week.

The former Motherwell star was happy to end all the speculation over his future.

"It's good that it's sorted," said McFadden. "I've always wanted to stay and that's finalised now and hopefully I can get on with my football at Everton."

GOOD NEWS.

Edited by java2001e

"GOOD NEWS".

I agree with both the above, it is good news and yes he is quite versatile, so he will be a usefull squad man for us.

Also pleased to see Java's Font is not so much "in your face" as it was.

45403[/snapback]

He had quote a few good games for us last season and I personnally feel he is a good valued member of the team

Thoought he was about 21 though (NOT 26)

He's 23.  Scored in 1 all draws against The Mancs and Chelsea, pretty important goals I wuld say and I think he will do well this season.

45458[/snapback]

Shame about the other 36 games in the season. His record so far is 3 goals in his 1st season 3 goals in his 2nd and 7 last year, thats in about 95 appearances if memory serves. How people can keep making excuses for him is a mystery to me.