IGNORED

Where Do You Sit?

Zed

Im in the park end by the away fans, cant fookin wait to get back to me seat.

I love it there becasue your right by the away fans and theres always plenty of banter, although it can be a nightmare if your getting beat, although that wont be happening much this season :)

If you go, where do you sit and why?

Not a season ticket holder only make it to about 4 - 5 games a season but I sit in the Upper Bullens I know the Gkadwys has a good atmosphere but I hate being sat behind a goal cos I don't feel you get to actually see most of the game so always a side seat for me. Plus main stand seems too expensive so that's why it's usually the Bullens for me.

I love it there becasue your right by the away fans and theres always plenty of banter, although it can be a nightmare if your getting beat, although that wont be happening much this season  :)

43733[/snapback]

Park end also, and right by the away fans for the same reason. was in row D, 2 years ago but moved a few rows back last season, much better view both of the game and what's going on to your right!

Can be a nightmare if you're losing yes but it's soooo great if you're winning!!

I love it there becasue your right by the away fans and theres always plenty of banter, although it can be a nightmare if your getting beat, although that wont be happening much this season  :)

43733[/snapback]

Same here

Park End - last 'section' peering over the away fans.. (three rows from the back - amazing seats) - look out for me lads....

I wear an EFC home shirt with ROWLO on the back!!!

CANT WAIT FOR KICK OFF ON THE 19th...

43733[/snapback]

i dont have a season ticket, i tend to go when i can though, im going the first game of the season and i do seem to be in your vicinity, PE6 im in,ill shout your name!

oh by the way hello all! sorry for my long absence, i do hope ill be able to post a little bit more regularly again, you lot better have missed me! :D any news on the rest of the others?i.e willo and co? are they back?whats been going on here? hope someone can fill me in on the goss

i dont have a season ticket, i tend to go when i can though, im going the first game of the season and i do seem to be in your vicinity, PE6 im in,ill shout your name!

oh by the way hello all! sorry for my long absence, i do hope ill be able to post a little bit more regularly again, you lot better have missed me! :D any news on the rest of the others?i.e willo and co? are they back?whats been going on here? hope someone can fill me in on the goss

43996[/snapback]

Nice to see you back, dont bother shouting my name as Ill be on a beach :angry: