IGNORED

The Foxes (home)

Deacs

Happy Leicester STH in peace...

bit nervous about this one as we never do well away at your ground, would love 3 points to take us 5 clear at the top with Man C and Arsenal playing each other Monday, id be happy with a point tho and win against Liverpool boxing day... be the perfect Xmas..

Your team is kicking some ass. I'm happy for you - and jealous at the same time. Mahrez and Vardy are just blowing me away when I watch them - the real deal.

Your team is kicking some ass. I'm happy for you - and jealous at the same time. Mahrez and Vardy are just blowing me away when I watch them - the real deal.

after 11 years of sh*t in the lower leagues this all just feels a bit like a dream.. Keep telling my young nephew to enjoy it while it lasts it can change so quickly, but yes loving Mahrez and Vardy, they can do no wrong..

after 11 years of sh*t in the lower leagues this all just feels a bit like a dream.. Keep telling my young nephew to enjoy it while it lasts it can change so quickly, but yes loving Mahrez and Vardy, they can do no wrong..

Leicester have always been a bit of a weird team for me. I've liked them and hated them at the same time, the latter because I was at Wembley in the league cup final with my mate only to have see the Rovers get beat.

My parents couldn't afford the season ticket for me at Everton, but Tranmere did a 50 quid ST if you were under 16 so went 2 years running before I got my ST for Everton, so I developed quite a soft spot for them.

Anyway, you've always deserved better than your recent history. I'd happily see you finishing 1 place behind us each season :)

Leicester have always been a bit of a weird team for me. I've liked them and hated them at the same time, the latter because I was at Wembley in the league cup final with my mate only to have see the Rovers get beat.

My parents couldn't afford the season ticket for me at Everton, but Tranmere did a 50 quid ST if you were under 16 so went 2 years running before I got my ST for Everton, so I developed quite a soft spot for them.

Anyway, you've always deserved better than your recent history. I'd happily see you finishing 1 place behind us each season :)

Yeah i had the same problem when i was a kid, couldn't afford a Leicester ST so was offered a Forest or Derby one as they are cheaper.. Declined and went to the local circus instead :)

Leicester's gameplan : we want 40% of possession but 60% of the goals.

Everton must not try and play them off the park - they love the counter attacking game with speed. Show them respect and keep defense tight.

Baines and Coleman are fast enough to keep Vardy and Mahres in check as long as they don't play out of position. McCarthy is also a must.

We need Deulefeu and Mirallas and others to run at their defense because they are a very physical side and a penalty or red card are definitely on the cards against them.

Everton must be patient - keep passing the ball across the pitch - to tire out their rushing defense and hit them in the second half with speed and clever substitutions when they start to tire.

Everton must not try and outplay Leicester - rather outwit them - an ugly win will do thanks

Guest rusty747

In Perth, Western Australia. Just checked in to crew hotel after a 10 hour flight from Dubai. Been up now for 19 hours, had 3 free glasses of wine in the club lounge with appropriate nibbles and really struggling to stay awake for the game - which is live on Fox Play.

Dont let me down Roberto.