IGNORED

Newcastle (Away)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

I'm expecting first half Everton will be the better team but won't be able to get a goal. The second half will see Newcastle start playing better and by 80 minutes will be 1 all but Everton will concede in the 86th minute and lose.

Unfortnately, I think you may well be correct.

Why was Lukaku taking that free kick against Leicester, when either Mirallas or Baines seemed a better choice to curl it in? Lukaku's blast sailed way over.

Against Newcastle, I hope Baines tells Lukaku to take a hike. Not that I expect him to do so. If we need a blast, I guess Lukaku is the choice. But for a curl into the upper corner, Baines or Mirallas, maybe Barkley. Not Lukaku.

Guest rusty747

Please can we buy Butland. Watching the Stoke v Man U game with Stoke 2-0 up. Butland has had 2 big saves to make and made them both look comfortable. With Howard in goal for Stoke it would be 2-2.

Howard has been a decent servant to the club but I don't enjoy watching now - even when we are playing well as I know we can always concede a couple of goals quickly.

Edited by rusty747