IGNORED

New investment (finally)!

Louis

Me personally yes, I think he deserves more time , however it would be easy to see why new owners would want to bring in their own man. After all football is a results business and ours have been shite

same here, though I'd give him an ultimatum regarding emphasis on defence and goalkeeping. If he can't handle that, he can resign.

I think critics is more appropriate myself.

The line between criticism and abuse has certainly been crossed many times. You've seen it. It hasn't all been high-minded criticism. You're capable of that, but not everybody else is.

Also, I'm not sure all criticism levied at Bill has been fair. Many supporters seem to go on witch hunts. It's one of the things that drives me absolutely insane. Someone decides who/what the problem is, and then everybody becomes convinced that all we need is to remove this cancer and we will be back to where we belong. It doesn't matter who comes in and takes over the club, because as soon as results aren't perfect, they will be made out to be villains.

To play devils advocate; if you bought the club tomorrow, would you keep the manager?

Yes.

But I'd sit him down, say nice to meet you, pat him on the back for the squad he has built. Then get down to the real stuff. Conceding goals. What's the plan? What will change? How is he going to sort it out? And I'd be deaf honest and say that this isn't a one off happening, this has been happening for a while.

Depending on his answers...yes might turn to no!!!

I think critics is more appropriate myself.

Some critics. Fair enough. But a lot of abusers who over step the mark. The stereotypical football man who thinks he knows everything about the club, and how it needs to be run, and is entitled to act however he wants. Kenwright has had to fave a fair few of them. Unfortunately.

to be fair, no one would know if they are or not until they're in control. A large part of it could be down to their trickery if they get in a strip the club (still don't know what off mind you), and not necessarily down to BK knowingly selling to the wrong person.

Either way, it's clear that any potential suitors would've continued to be more thoroughly vetted, it just looks like there's less time to do so now

It's not so much the they'll asset strip, IMO, it's more that I fear they'll syphon money away through a leveraged buy out, which will see the club landed with nice debts...then they'll lend money from their own investment buddies, at nice fat interest rates...basically, doing whatever they can to get hold of the tv money.

Give me another Kenwright, although one with more bollocks to make tough calls behind the scenes, over some equity type investment firm thingy any day!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Could be possible our lot spent time with them and didn't think it was a good idea either like the Swansea board did.

I echo a lot of the above, after lots of research on my own I don't think they would be great owners. I'm alright with this result.

Could be. You would have thought they would have researched the Americans before granting them exclusivity.

I watched a program about Robert Kraft and New England patriots. I'm glad they never got Liverpool - they said they were interested not through money but to win things - that is why they never pursued it... bit of a dig to Liverpool. They seem to have a great structure in making commercial revenue as well as smart sporting decisions.

I watched a program about Robert Kraft and New England patriots. I'm glad they never got Liverpool - they said they were interested not through money but to win things - that is why they never pursued it... bit of a dig to Liverpool. They seem to have a great structure in making commercial revenue as well as smart sporting decisions.

Edit: Talking shit. Wrong Kraft.

Edited by Lowensda