IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Home)

markjazzbassist

I'm actually happy with the lineup today. You know Lennon will neutralize their right side and make them run. As long as Kone doesn't get sucked too far into the middle, our left side will be solid. He works hard defensively.

I'm most surprised that Cleverley is in there today after hearing all week that he faced a spell on the sidelines.

On paper a harder game than many of the previous, games that we all expexted more from.

Can only see this giving us some added bite, maybe not expected to dominate, maybe not even expected to win.

Watch us win this one!

We really need a win though. Fingers crossed. Defence needs to step up and Lukaku v Kane, can't wait for it.

Very good game for us.

Playing one of the form teams of the season. Spurs have really cemented thier place up there and are playing some good stuff.

We need to put in a performance today anything less than a point will put tremendous pressure on the manager.

It's exactly what we need right now.

I'm actually happy with the lineup today.... I'm most surprised that Cleverley is in there today after hearing all week that he faced a spell on the sidelines.

I'll admit I'm so disappointed in RM's weird decisions in so many areas that even if he started exactly the (somewhat) changed elevens that I'd like to see in the 3 matches coming up, I'd probably still be criticizing him.

If it's true that the decision to bring back McCarthy seems a mistake, the decisions even to include Cleverley on the bench -- much less start him -- is another weird one. Maybe an Achilles problem can be very minor, but I'd have thought some rest is essential.

Speaking of essential, it now appears that Cleverley joins Barry and Lukaku, and I guess Barkley and Kone, too, as essential starters against everyone but D&R. Maybe them, too, who knows. Roberto is weird.

What's happening is we're making them look like Barcelona. Trying to play them on the counter and nothings happening because Kone is too slow and Lennon is working his ass off in front of Coleman and not getting forward. Were lucky to not be behind already.