IGNORED

Dagenham and Redbridge (Home FA Cup)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

An inexperienced starting eleven with a few old heads in there to steady the ship and have some experience on the bench 'just in case.'

Robles

Pennington Jags/Stones Galloway Oviedo

Lennon Osman Besic Mirallas

Kone Mcaleny

Edited by rusty747

I generally use this website to find out channels.

http://m.getyourfixtures.com/all/fixtures/today/football

Not many FA Cup games on at all, and definitely not us.

What are arrangements for buying tickets on the gate? Thinking of driving up from Leicester with my little lad.

Not sure about that but you could always buy online or by phone and pick them up when you get there. My lad was trying to talk me into it up until about 1.00 this morning.

I generally use this website to find out channels.

http://m.getyourfixtures.com/all/fixtures/today/football

Not many FA Cup games on at all, and definitely not us.

What are arrangements for buying tickets on the gate? Thinking of driving up from Leicester with my little lad.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-v-dagenham-redbridge-tv-10708992

If you're still after a ticket then good news, there is good availability all around the ground barring the Park End, which is limited. Tickets are priced at just £15 for Adults, £10 for concessions and £5 for kids, making this a great chance to watch the Toffees, without putting a strain on your wallet.

SHIT! I thought Fox Sports was covering it but they are showing fucking Sunderland, Stoke instead. Also showing Bolton Wanderers. This is the first EFC that hasn't been shown here since I can remember. I guess I'm screwed :(

I can't remember ever seeing our FA Cup 3rd round game on tv in the US. There's always a "more attractive" match-up to televise. FA Cup 3rd round should be a TV event and every fucking game should be televised.

Oviedo at RB worries me and Pienaar must be rusty as hell, I'd have gone with Osman. Good to see Besic get a run after a brilliant performance midweek.

Need to be careful here, we are basically fielding a reserve side, quite a few of that line up havent had much footballin quite some time.