IGNORED

Manchester City (League Cup Semi-Finals Home First Leg)

markjazzbassist

Nervous here too. I hope the real Everton show up tonight.

Kone cannot make that starting line up surely!!!!!!!

why? So long as the manager spots when he's knackered and brings him off, he works hard. His touch is a bit and miss as is his hold up play, but he works his socks off and creates much more than he is given credit for.

Tonight is the C1 cup, right? Cause I'm confused that the Man City (away) topic is also active tonight.

we play them in 7 days in the league. tonight in league cup. later this month again in league cup. 3 times in one month :)

CYDv3hqWsAELsrB.jpg

i love the lineup. very strong full strength. clev on the left we will see how that goes. i hope he stays left and links with baines instead of drifting inside to be a centre mid.

Guest rusty747

If that is a 4-3-3 formation then it might just work.

Robles

Coleman Stones Mori. Baines

Besic Barry Cleverley

Deulofeu Lukaku Barkley

why? So long as the manager spots when he's knackered and brings him off, he works hard. His touch is a bit and miss as is his hold up play, but he works his socks off and creates much more than he is given credit for.

Do not agree in the slightest. Since his hat trick game which then triggered his contract extension he has been terrible.

What great touch? Not going to agree and the Kone thing winds me up so leaving it here.

We can boss their two holding CMs, dont rate Delph at all, and without Kompany I expect Lukaku to give them all sorts of problems. But let's be honest, it will be a minor miracle if we restrict their front four to just one goal, nevermind keep a clean sheet.

Martinez must really hate Mirallas if he starts Cleverley wide left instead of him...

Really pleased with our line up, if I'm being picky I might have stuck Lennon on the right to help with the defensive side with Gerry on the right but to be fair, Cleverley will be about as good defensively. I just hope Coleman doesn't end up ganged up on by De Bruyne and Clichy.

COYB!