IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

It is with an option to buy which means the price is already set. He could bang in twenty goals and he would still go for the same.

Ah yes. Option to buy. May be a set price with Hull...but not another team. If he banged in 20 goals (!!!)...he may decide he doesn't want to stay at Hull, refuse their contract offer and we sell him to Real for more £££!!!

I can't help thinking it would have been interesting to have given him one more opportunity, to see if the form he had hit in the U23s could have been replicated in the first team, it would have cured my curiosity.

Good luck to him in a lot of ways he's been a model pro took it on the chin that he didn't fit in Koeman's plans and worked hard to earn himself a move to fight another day.

We paid good money because our scouting team must have seen potential. They're not idiots. Yes, they take risks - necessary because of our financial status compared to the top six - but they must have seen something. Niasse has been a man on a mission to prove they were right: all credit to him. I'm not surprised at the 10m fee at all.