Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Oumar Niasse

My thoughts to. But I'll wait and reserve judgement till at least 5 appearances.

Still think for that money, Embolo would have been the better optionn.

Agree but don't think Embolo was on the table.

How did we pay £10m too much???

He hasn't kicked a ball for us, won the Russian leagues player of the league... plus who is out there for £3.5m?

Me (as long as a packet of jelly babies is thrown in also) :happy:.

Actually, nobody. I know nowt about Niasse but £3.5m buys nothing nowadays.

I don't think Louis was serious for a minute, but if you take into consideration the Naismith money we payed about £5m. Hope he turns out well

So after leaving us out in the cold once before, he's seemingly advised Oumar into the move to Everton.

I bet Fernandes regrets the whole ordeal in reality, instead of aiming for the lime light when Valencia came calling, he may look back and wish he had have joined permanently?

Nah... Here's what you do. Watch him and what he does, try not to get too excitable over a missed sitter or a goal scored watch how he plays.

Usually there will be an abundance of kneejerk reactions - funes mori "oh no vickery was right"

It's not difficult.

Are you kidding? That's way too complicated. You say now whether you like him or not and you stick to it through thick and thin...no ifs, buts, reasoning or evidence can change it. That's the way.

Are you kidding? That's way too complicated. You say now whether you like him or not and you stick to it through thick and thin...no ifs, buts, reasoning or evidence can change it. That's the way.

Laying down a challenge their Newty? for me to call out the ones I got wrong? mcGeady, fellaini, to an "extent" Lukaku - more than happy to be wrong when players do well against my earlier judgement.

Thing is I base my opinions on watching them, and if necessary change my views on having given them a chance to prove me wrong... again by watching them....

I don't do bandwagons mate - you should know that by now.

Laying down a challenge their Newty? for me to call out the ones I got wrong? mcGeady, fellaini, to an "extent" Lukaku - more than happy to be wrong when players do well against my earlier judgement.

Thing is I base my opinions on watching them, and if necessary change my views on having given them a chance to prove me wrong... again by watching them....

I don't do bandwagons mate - you should know that by now.

Well no, I'm just having a mess around actually! It all meant absolutely nothing towards anyone at all!!! I really don't take much seriously...this place well and truly included!

I know that's difficult to get across on here because we don't know each other personally...maybe I should use the smiley face things more often?!!!

Anyway...he's still my favourite player

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Well no, I'm just having a mess around actually! It all meant absolutely nothing towards anyone at all!!! I really don't take much seriously...this place well and truly included!

I know that's difficult to get across on here because we don't know each other personally...maybe I should use the smiley face things more often?!!!

You were doing so well.

Some of us do Newty, we just never invite you :P.

He has also been known to have an intimate relation with Everton F.C owner Bill Kenwright, the pair has previously shared a single bed during a night of passion in the Holiday Inn Express next to Speke Airport.

How was his pace and work rate at the Holiday Inn?

He's a good finisher, but needs more touches than most. His ballhandling is superb though. He loves to penetrate the through back line.

He's a good finisher, but needs more touches than most. His ballhandling is superb though. He loves to penetrate the through back line.

Wo Wo Wo! What's all this?!!

Edit: I was a bit slow on that!!!

I do hope the commentators say his name as it looks... Jim Royle "me arse"

"Oh that's nasty, John Oshea went right through Niasse there, niasse wasn't even expecting it"

"Niasse will be sore in the morning"

"Niasse needs treatment, there's a lot of concerned looks from the crowd... Oh that looks nasty"

"Lukaku keeps looking to try to get inside Niasse, the big man is struggling with that though"

Seems like such a sweet, humble lad. Wishing the best for him (for multiple reasons),. As far as RM saying that he is not a replacement for Rom, well, I take that with a grain of salt. He very well could be, so he could end up being more important than we know.

How can we still not have clearance for him when Doumbia has well had his?!

It's called having incompetent administration headed by that bell end Elstone. Essentially this is a £50,000 fuck up. A weeks wages on nothing.

On OS.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/02/10/niasse-in-line-for-debut

Apparently he was cleared for Stoke game but wasn't ready physically. Guy hasn't played since start of December.

hmmm I suppose the last thing we want is him getting tagged very early like Kone did. Glad that the paperwork is sorted though.

Shit, Roms calling him raw... he was the definition of raw.

Sounds like he's impressed with his power though and Rom ain't a slouch.

By calling him "raw, very raw" that gives me the impression that he has a lot to work on

By calling him "raw, very raw" that gives me the impression that he has a lot to work on

I think we have a good idea what sort of player he'll be. I imagine he'll be keen to please, maybe a bit too much so we'll see some good stuff but I also expect to see some poor things. He'll be quick and sharp but I'm not expecting much in terms of technical abilty - first touch, finishing, passing and so on. Looking forward to seeing him though.

Yeah, usually being "raw" has the same ring to it as having potential.

Not a bad thing of course -- just ready to see what level he's reached.

I'm hoping that by raw Rom meant that he had ran pace and power.

That's what we are screaming out for.

Probably meant he actually tries to compete with centre halves and isn't intimidated... get him on the pitch asap.

Probably meant he actually tries to compete with centre halves and isn't intimidated... get him on the pitch asap.

:rofl:

And the amount of whining you do about scape-goating!

I'm just excited to see someone offer more than "the ox", Kone.