IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Got a horrible feeling that he is going to start BANGING in the goals at Hull. Good luck Niasse as long as they aren't against us.

I've always admired his ability to look like Mark Morrison.

There is absolutely no chance of him banging in goals in this league.

Alls he can bang is his missus with his fists.

Good on him, he's been treated disgracefully

No he hasn't, he's not good enough and he's been treated accordingly.

He's also been made very rich in the process. We fucked up big time with him but that doesn't mean we have to have him in the squad. He got paid what we agreed to pay him every week in his contract.

He's shite and was treated like he was shite.

No he hasn't, he's not good enough and he's been treated accordingly.

He's also been made very rich in the process. We fucked up big time with him but that doesn't mean we have to have him in the squad. He got paid what we agreed to pay him every week in his contract.

He's shite and was treated like he was shite.

treating someone like shite is disgusting.

treating someone like shite is disgusting.

We never ttreated him like shite amatt, we treated him like he was a shite player ie putting him in the reserves, not giving him a squad number or having him around the first team. Do you feel the same way towards the other players who are at the club and aren't deemed good enough to train with the first team etc?

Just because we paid a stupid amount of money for him doesn't mean we should put him with the first team squad. He was put in the rezzies where he belonged and played for the rezzies which is about his level but aid first team starter wages.

I don't see why you would have a problem with that.

I wouldn't say he's been treated disgracefully at all mate, Koeman was asked about his future and gave a valid and perfectly honest answer

We could have had the Martinez approach "He has fantastic character and an unbelievable approach to training so we shall see" no thank you we've had the knife to a gunfight mentality the wet fart no back bone approach and now we have a man who's no nonsense and honest, I know which I much prefer

Has Koeman publicly slated every player who didn't make the squad?

Has he publicly slated one other single player that didn't make the squad?

No one is saying he should be in the squad or he should be given any special dispensation or anything, just that the public shaming was not needed!

Has Koeman publicly slated every player who didn't make the squad?

Has he publicly slated one other single player that didn't make the squad?

No one is saying he should be in the squad or he should be given any special dispensation or anything, just that the public shaming was not needed!

He never slated anybody, he was asked a question and he answered it.

No problem with how the club have treated him. Koeman was honest with him early on, can't ask more than honesty.

But after he hit his girlfriend I wanted him fired for bringing the club into disrepute. Absolute scum bag of a man if he thinks it's ok to hit a woman.

That I can agree with.

No problem with how the club have treated him. Koeman was honest with him early on, can't ask more than honesty.

But after he hit his girlfriend I wanted him fired for bringing the club into disrepute. Absolute scum bag of a man if he thinks it's ok to hit a woman.

Pienaar?