IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

just turned it on at the half and Neville and the boys said Niasse has been impressive bar his shots. They said his pressing has been great. So basically he is Haf's perfect striker, no end product and all huff and puff :rofl:

Don't be a cock.

If you watched the Liverpool game last night carragher had a 5 minute piece on sturridge.

His words were something to the effect of:- sturridge is a finisher. Arguably one of the best. But when he isn't finishing he offers nothing - we are effectively playing with 10 men. In this day and age you can't carry strikers who are waiting to have chances on a plate.

The presenter asked "can he do more?"

The response was "I don't know if it's in his make up and Liverpool can't carry him when he has an off night"

Don't be a cock.

If you watched the Liverpool game last night carragher had a 5 minute piece on sturridge.

His words were something to the effect of:- sturridge is a finisher. Arguably one of the best. But when he isn't finishing he offers nothing - we are effectively playing with 10 men. In this day and age you can't carry strikers who are waiting to have chances on a plate.

The response was "I don't know if it's in his make up and Liverpool can't carry him when he has an off night"

That whole point was about Sturridges lost pace. Carragher saying he doesn't seem to offer anything now he has lost his pace.

Sky Sports stats show that over the last 4 seasons Sturridges speed has gone from 32 km/h to 28 km/h.

Good points by him.

Don't be a cock.

haf I was winding you up mate.