IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

I wrote in ths thread way back when we bought him that he's a good player. I live in Russia and watch the Russian league closely. Yes, it's a poor standard, but anyway he showed great talent here. This league is not uniformly shit, it did produce some great players such as Arshavin and Zhirkov and Dzagoev (and a young lad at CSKA called Alexander Golovin, who Everton should snap up, he's absolute class). I don't know why it didn't work for him at Everton, but I still believe he can (and hopefully with Hull, will) be a very good premier league striker. I'm happy for him that he scored tonight.

Hats off Niasse

Hull 2-1 Manchester United (Agg: 2-3)

e4a569be-6421-41c6-bad9-0fedd701f0a7.jpg

Ally McCoist

Former Scotland striker on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at21:41

Niasse is extremely direct, very physical, not the easiest on the eye but one of those players who makes things happen when he gets the ball. He was very impressive.

If you're a Hull fan you have to be delighted, particularly with Niasse. They must be thinking they have a wee chance of staying up.

The fee is already agreed, so if he somehow manages to tear it up we won't get anything more than agreed.

You do know the agreed price don't you?

And you really think if he plays Shite, that anyone will pay that?

Fact is that he needs to perform to convince a team he is worth that.

You do know the agreed price don't you?

And you really think if he plays Shite, that anyone will pay that?

Fact is that he needs to perform to convince a team he is worth that.

:unsure: where have I said that if he plays shit a team will pay that for him? I said nothing even close to that! I only said that we couldn't get more than agreed if he plays really well.

What I mean is that if he plays shot then I don't think anyone will buy him.

Him playing well can only be good for us.

A few may be agreed with Hull, but if they don't want to pay it....

Think what he means is regardless of if he scores 40 if Hull trigger the deal there's nothing we can do. The agreements in place if the take us up the fee is set

Think what he means is regardless of if he scores 40 if Hull trigger the deal there's nothing we can do. The agreements in place if the take us up the fee is set

I know that mate.

But if he ends up a complete flop they won't want him for any fee.

Him playing well can only be good for us, that's my point.

If Hull don't end up taking the option to buy then we need to look at other suitors. Then the price is up for discussion.