IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

13.5m for how many minutes football? Football has lost the plot and we're as deep in the mire as anyone else.

Who is Niasse's agent? He must be signed with some big name to have manufactured this whole debacle, otherwise why aren't we throwing money at League 1 sides for their bang average players?

• 3 weeks later...

Telegraph Sport today has an article headlined 'Ruthless Koeman shows door to Niasse'. The article also states 'the swiftness of his demise on Merseyside will lead to him having the inglorious honour of being one of the worst Premier League signings in history'. It also highlights that he was Roberto's last signing.

Edited by johnh

Telegraph Sport today has an article headlined 'Ruthless Koeman shows door to Niasse'. The article also states 'the swiftness of his demise on Merseyside will lead to him having the inglorious honour of being one of the worst Premier League signings in history'. It also highlights that he was Roberto's last signing.

I think Koeman wants him to get the message.... Winston Bogard maybe heavy in his mind.

In the small amount I've seen him play he's been poor. I just dont get the Russian player of the year- the standard isnt that low surely?

Maybe this isnt just football and he's an idiot too (thinking about his arrest)

He never was.

It was a Twitter vote by fans, as alternatives to the nominations officially submitted by the Express and Times (I think it was)

So let me get this straight. Until January at least, Niasse is going to pick up 65k a week for doing bugger all. Tough life!!

No. We can still lose players to other leagues whose window remains open, Russia is until 6th September.

The window only covers players coming into registration for said countries FA.

so if he is going to be our balotelli why not just do like the balotelli and offer him on a free in january. save 65k on wages a week and a want away player. just be rid.

He doesn't want away though, that's the point and may be part of the reason that he's still here. Be ironic if he actually turns out to be a proper player now.

Can't see the club selling many shirts with his name on though..

He doesn't want away though, that's the point and may be part of the reason that he's still here. Be ironic if he actually turns out to be a proper player now.

Can't see the club selling many shirts with his name on though..

hope so, think lots of us will explode with humble pie!