IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Firstly you have absolutely no idea what I'm thinking so please don't go making statements on my behalf and secondly I have no idea what vote you're talking about

The vote in the Echo article Matt linked.

It's currently 87% in favour of giving him a chance.

I agree with three of those but Gerry and Mirallas have done the square root of fuck all this season, I'd select the statue of Dixie ahead of them.

I feel a bit sorry for them both. Mirallas was doing ok at the start, Gerry had a great preseason but then both have been reduced to sub appearances recently. I would be starting both ahead of Lennon and I would be mixing and matching with Bolasie and Barkley depending on the game.

The issue is that Ronny would need to backtrack....and I don't think he has that kind of strength.

Fans need to realise that sometimes it's not the best players on paper that should start. Sometimes you need to put pressure on the first team players by giving others a chance.

This is why our players are such push overs.

[emoji15]That has either been hijacked by Liverpool fans or we have the most clueless fan base in world football

I think its a vote of discontent Dunc..... maybe fans are tired of seeing a prolific goalscorer trot around waiting for the game to come to him.

All par for the course - a batch of goals and decent enough "efforts" and the pipe and slippers come out till the next time he gets a fire lit under his backside.

Niasse is our Donald Trump - the man sent out to ruffle the feathers of the establishment.

Id start Kone miles ahaed of Niasse and that is saying something. At least Kone and Lukaku seem to work together.

Niasse is grabage, 7 goals for the u23's! big deal. 3 was in one game as stated. Let all this talk in the media hype him up and increase his price then get rid in Jan!

Id start Kone miles ahaed of Niasse and that is saying something. At least Kone and Lukaku seem to work together.

Niasse is grabage, 7 goals for the u23's! big deal. 3 was in one game as stated. Let all this talk in the media hype him up and increase his price then get rid in Jan!

Take away the hat-trick and it's still a goal a game.

It's not that Niasse should walk onto the team: It's that the lad should be encouraged to succeed. Against all the odds, and after being written off, he's determined to make a go of it. Show others that such commitment is rewarded, not ignored. Let that can-do spirit infect players who need such enthusiasm. There's no more powerful motive than the chance of pursuing your dreams.

you can only score against what's in front of you. Maybe him actually putting in some effort will shame others.

Niasse' attitude is commendable and he deserves praise for that , however the point is that he is absolutely shite and is nowhere near the level he needs to be at to play in the Premiership

I really don't understand some people on this forum , it's ok to write off a manager ,who has a proven track record in the Premiership, after 10 games but then want to give another chance to a player who has looked like a drunken 6 year old trying to play against fully grown men in every game he has had in the Premiership

I think the point is Dunc is that our current man up front just isn't bothered... why have an under 23 team if there is a glass ceiling above it?

Its got to that time again which we have seen before when using Kone as a stick to smack Lukaku into doing something. Niasse deserves at least a run out or some minutes, barring that Calvert Lewin

I don't think that Lukaku 'isn't bothered'. He wants to score goals, terrorise defences just like any other top striker but the service to him is shocking. He isn't even getting good ball to feet, it's generally long and aimless and if I was him I would be getting very frustrated. It wouldn't matter if we had Aguero/Costa/Ronaldo up front, if they can't get on the ball with space and with quality service they will get frustrated and their performance will suffer.

We desperately need players running beyond Rom, and bodies in and around him to see him at his best, not the shite we are seeing at the moment.