Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Oumar Niasse

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Goodbyeeeee, thanks for the effort, the enthusiasm and the funniest header I have seen in years.

Was that the one where he looked at the right corner and moved his head that way.... and it nestled right in the corner? On the left?

Brillliant watching the commentators after asking if he meant it... couldn’t believe when many of them said, yes definitely hahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your attitude and goals Oumar you got us out the shit on a few occasions, the worse thing you did was give Koeman a stay of execution when you could have told him to go fuck himself no one would have blamed you good luck.

Do you think he reads this😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Could make himself an Everton hero again next weekend... please Oumar - you’re almost our last hope!!!

Praying for a classic off the ass from Niasse goal as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Was a great effort tbf to him, and should have been a pen for the push in the back. 

Agree with the second bit but I don't think he meant the attempt tbh, he was losing balance and the ball just hit his foot; that's how I saw it anyway. I hope I'm wrong and it was 100% intentional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Agree with the second bit but I don't think he meant the attempt tbh, he was losing balance and the ball just hit his foot; that's how I saw it anyway. I hope I'm wrong and it was 100% intentional.

Unlike the goal where he looked one way and headed it another which was a total fluke, I actually think he meant this one, his foot movement is to the ball. Its unnatural if he was just falling over.

Although to be fair the way he runs is like watching Taz on acid, arms and legs all over the place.

Image result for taz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He’s a good lad that smiles a lot though. Being happy to barely make a squad and pick up a wage for doing fuck all is fine. 

Exactly - but ultimately whose fault was that? Not his. He’s just not good enough, never will be and never was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barryj said:

Exactly - but ultimately whose fault was that? Not his. He’s just not good enough, never will be and never was. 

Brands has found him clubs to go to and he's turned them down. He's happy to sit and do absolutely nothing, so that is actually his fault. He gets a free pass on being a cunt though because Koeman didn't give him a locker. The lad doesn't even deserve a fucking peg to hang his jacket on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Brands has found him clubs to go to and he's turned them down. He's happy to sit and do absolutely nothing, so that is actually his fault. He gets a free pass on being a cunt though because Koeman didn't give him a locker. The lad doesn't even deserve a fucking peg to hang his jacket on now.

Agree with all this.  His fan club on here say the club did him wrong yet here he is screwing us.  Thank god his contract ends this summer.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out oumar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was treated badly. Obviously not good enough, but has scored some pretty important goals. I would pick him right after DCL and Richarlison. He has more to offer than Tosun, because of his superior physicality and couldn't be worse than Kean, who still has to adapt to the league.

Is he one of the worst signings? - Considering the fee we paid for him and how the management treated him, then Yes. But again, Tosun cost us more and delivered less.

Is he one of the worst Everton players? - Definitely not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Haiku said:

He was treated badly. Obviously not good enough, but has scored some pretty important goals. I would pick him right after DCL and Richarlison. He has more to offer than Tosun, because of his superior physicality and couldn't be worse than Kean, who still has to adapt to the league.

Is he one of the worst signings? - Considering the fee we paid for him and how the management treated him, then Yes. But again, Tosun cost us more and delivered less.

Is he one of the worst Everton players? - Definitely not.

Tosun is at palace on loan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Agree with all this.  His fan club on here say the club did him wrong yet here he is screwing us.  Thank god his contract ends this summer.  Don’t let the door hit you on the way out oumar

Whose in his fan club? I’d be interested to know as I don’t think there are many if any who think he’s good enough for us. 
 

I imagine he’s turned down the move as it’s not as financially beneficial to him. I don’t like that but you have to be naive if you think players (who have no link before they play for us) to put Everton before themselves. It’s frustrating but as I’ve said before if we were diligent we wouldn’t of bought him in the first place. Also he has been on loan before so it’s purely financial one would assume. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, barryj said:

Whose in his fan club? I’d be interested to know as I don’t think there are many if any who think he’s good enough for us. 
 

I imagine he’s turned down the move as it’s not as financially beneficial to him. I don’t like that but you have to be naive if you think players (who have no link before they play for us) to put Everton before themselves. It’s frustrating but as I’ve said before if we were diligent we wouldn’t of bought him in the first place. Also he has been on loan before so it’s purely financial one would assume. 

I don't believe finances play any part in his decision. He's under a contract and it's an agreement between the two clubs how his wages will be paid out, but at the end he will get what's in his contract, no more no less. Thinking about it, he's not going to set the Championship on fire. He's free in 5 months time, I believe he's happy to see out his contract while keeping himself in shape using our better facilities without the risk getting an injury, so that when he leaves in the summer a few clubs will approach him on trial and someone will sign him eventually. Smart decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haiku said:

I don't believe finances play any part in his decision. He's under a contract and it's an agreement between the two clubs how his wages will be paid out, but at the end he will get what's in his contract, no more no less. Thinking about it, he's not going to set the Championship on fire. He's free in 5 months time, I believe he's happy to see out his contract while keeping himself in shape using our better facilities without the risk getting an injury, so that when he leaves in the summer a few clubs will approach him on trial and someone will sign him eventually. Smart decision.

Exactly and exactly what I’d do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haiku said:

I don't believe finances play any part in his decision. He's under a contract and it's an agreement between the two clubs how his wages will be paid out, but at the end he will get what's in his contract, no more no less. Thinking about it, he's not going to set the Championship on fire. He's free in 5 months time, I believe he's happy to see out his contract while keeping himself in shape using our better facilities without the risk getting an injury, so that when he leaves in the summer a few clubs will approach him on trial and someone will sign him eventually. Smart decision.

That’s my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Haiku said:

I don't believe finances play any part in his decision. He's under a contract and it's an agreement between the two clubs how his wages will be paid out, but at the end he will get what's in his contract, no more no less. Thinking about it, he's not going to set the Championship on fire. He's free in 5 months time, I believe he's happy to see out his contract while keeping himself in shape using our better facilities without the risk getting an injury, so that when he leaves in the summer a few clubs will approach him on trial and someone will sign him eventually. Smart decision.

If he wants to play in the Premier League so much - go to Leeds or Forest (who are the rumoured clubs interested) and actually earn a right to play there by helping them to get promotion. He’d no doubt earn himself a contract if his goals helped them achieve promotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was one point late on he had a chance to break away and his touch was fucking hopeless and ruined it. All the lads in the away end started laughing. With the way the premier league has changed with the money players are paid he is one of the worst players I’ve seen in a blue shirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

There was one point late on he had a chance to break away and his touch was fucking hopeless and ruined it. All the lads in the away end started laughing. With the way the premier league has changed with the money players are paid he is one of the worst players I’ve seen in a blue shirt

Hes that fucking useless I’d rather have had Simms on the bench. I see no valid reason to have him in a match day squad. It embarrasses me hugely. I felt less embarrassment watching Straq turn out for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hes that fucking useless I’d rather have had Simms on the bench. I see no valid reason to have him in a match day squad. It embarrasses me hugely. I felt less embarrassment watching Straq turn out for us. 

Ah the count! Memories. I think niasse is another of George Weahs cousins. No wonder we can’t get rid to anyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/agent-offers-leeds-chance-to-take-everton-striker-oumar-niasse-on-loan

The league that Rooney plays in isn't good enough for the mighty Niasse :lol:. League 1 or 2 might be more his level when he gets the hang of football so he should be crawling to Leeds.

Throw in a double locker to seal the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

as you've already said romey his fan club on here will complain how we've done him wrong (given him millions) and how he's right to not go on loan.  FFS i will have a drink to celebrate this boat anchor being gone this summer

I don’t think anyone on her will be sorry to see Niasse go at the end of the season, even his most ardent supporters; he shouldn’t have been signed and wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t done wrong by the club, but he was appallingly treated by Koeman. In spite of that he has always given 100% to Everton no matter his circumstances. He could have sulked or gone on strike, instead he only ever buckled down and when called upon scored more goals than many expected him to. I thank and respect him for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badaids said:

I don’t think anyone on her will be sorry to see Niasse go at the end of the season, even his most ardent supporters; he shouldn’t have been signed and wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t done wrong by the club, but he was appallingly treated by Koeman. In spite of that he has always given 100% to Everton no matter his circumstances. He could have sulked or gone on strike, instead he only ever buckled down and when called upon scored more goals than many expected him to. I thank and respect him for that.

he could have gone on loan all year and taken his large wages off our books, he did not, he doesn't get any thanks from me, he was paid handsomely, more than he should have been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badaids said:

I don’t think anyone on her will be sorry to see Niasse go at the end of the season, even his most ardent supporters; he shouldn’t have been signed and wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t done wrong by the club, but he was appallingly treated by Koeman. In spite of that he has always given 100% to Everton no matter his circumstances. He could have sulked or gone on strike, instead he only ever buckled down and when called upon scored more goals than many expected him to. I thank and respect him for that.

He’d have been as much use on strike as he is as a striker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because it's Everton doesn't make it any different to the Gareth Bale situation for me. It's not Niasse's fault that we put him on a bumper contract, if I were in the same boat at another club I'd do the same.

He's not going to get the same money elsewhere so is taking what he is owed from his employer, exactly what anyone else would do in his situation. Not every footballer bleeds for Everton and will bend over backwards for the club (especially after how he was treated by Koeman). You can't blame him for sitting in the reserves earning double the money he would get elsewhere in what is a notoriously short career. 

The frustrations should be taken out on whoever scouted and approved the signing of Oumar as he was never good enough and hasn't looked Premier League quality since day one. I'll always respect him for putting in 110% each week but Russian football is probably his level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Just because it's Everton doesn't make it any different to the Gareth Bale situation for me. It's not Niasse's fault that we put him on a bumper contract, if I were in the same boat at another club I'd do the same.

He's not going to get the same money elsewhere so is taking what he is owed from his employer, exactly what anyone else would do in his situation. Not every footballer bleeds for Everton and will bend over backwards for the club (especially after how he was treated by Koeman). You can't blame him for sitting in the reserves earning double the money he would get elsewhere in what is a notoriously short career. 

The frustrations should be taken out on whoever scouted and approved the signing of Oumar as he was never good enough and hasn't looked Premier League quality since day one. I'll always respect him for putting in 110% each week but Russian football is probably his level. 

What utter bollocks. Going out on loan would mean he’d get the same wage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

What utter bollocks. Going out on loan would mean he’d get the same wage. 

Not unless we agreed to pay it all (not guaranteed) or the other side took over (not going to happen). If he’s been asked to take less, he has every right to see out his contract and be a free agent in the summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why up stick your life for 5 months in a hotel when you can train with your mates and then take whatever best suits you come the Summer? 

Add to that we've hit very little options up front so he might even fancy his chances of a few minutes at us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Why up stick your life for 5 months in a hotel when you can train with your mates and then take whatever best suits you come the Summer? 

Add to that we've hit very little options up front so he might even fancy his chances of a few minutes at us. 

I don’t get this hatred towards him to be honest. How many of us would get offered a demotion and take it smiling?

Here mate, I’m gonna send you to a shit part of the country doing a lesser job, hope you like it. There will be a bunch of strangers with you though.

Would be funny If he accepted a loan away from the premier league now though. A few people on TT would look pretty foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...