IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Nah... Here's what you do. Watch him and what he does, try not to get too excitable over a missed sitter or a goal scored watch how he plays.

Usually there will be an abundance of kneejerk reactions - funes mori "oh no vickery was right"

It's not difficult.

Are you kidding? That's way too complicated. You say now whether you like him or not and you stick to it through thick and thin...no ifs, buts, reasoning or evidence can change it. That's the way.

Are you kidding? That's way too complicated. You say now whether you like him or not and you stick to it through thick and thin...no ifs, buts, reasoning or evidence can change it. That's the way.

Laying down a challenge their Newty? for me to call out the ones I got wrong? mcGeady, fellaini, to an "extent" Lukaku - more than happy to be wrong when players do well against my earlier judgement.

Thing is I base my opinions on watching them, and if necessary change my views on having given them a chance to prove me wrong... again by watching them....

I don't do bandwagons mate - you should know that by now.

Edited by Hafnia

Laying down a challenge their Newty? for me to call out the ones I got wrong? mcGeady, fellaini, to an "extent" Lukaku - more than happy to be wrong when players do well against my earlier judgement.

Thing is I base my opinions on watching them, and if necessary change my views on having given them a chance to prove me wrong... again by watching them....

I don't do bandwagons mate - you should know that by now.

Well no, I'm just having a mess around actually! It all meant absolutely nothing towards anyone at all!!! I really don't take much seriously...this place well and truly included!

I know that's difficult to get across on here because we don't know each other personally...maybe I should use the smiley face things more often?!!!

Anyway...he's still my favourite player

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Well no, I'm just having a mess around actually! It all meant absolutely nothing towards anyone at all!!! I really don't take much seriously...this place well and truly included!

I know that's difficult to get across on here because we don't know each other personally...maybe I should use the smiley face things more often?!!!

You were doing so well.

Some of us do Newty, we just never invite you :P.

He has also been known to have an intimate relation with Everton F.C owner Bill Kenwright, the pair has previously shared a single bed during a night of passion in the Holiday Inn Express next to Speke Airport.

How was his pace and work rate at the Holiday Inn?

He's a good finisher, but needs more touches than most. His ballhandling is superb though. He loves to penetrate the through back line.

I do hope the commentators say his name as it looks... Jim Royle "me arse"

"Oh that's nasty, John Oshea went right through Niasse there, niasse wasn't even expecting it"

"Niasse will be sore in the morning"

"Niasse needs treatment, there's a lot of concerned looks from the crowd... Oh that looks nasty"

"Lukaku keeps looking to try to get inside Niasse, the big man is struggling with that though"