IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

Let's be honest that man isn't Kone though he's shite I agree Lukaku needs to pull his finger out at times but Martinez's persistence with Kone is mind boggling

I agree - I think Kone was a signing that "at the time" was probably prudent. He knew he wanted McCarthy and that Jelavic and Vic were not the answer. He needed a player who could operate across the front line - and he can.

The situation has changed - Kone to a degree has served his purpose. The team is better than the one RM took over, we have the money and hopefully Niasse is the man to put pressure on Rom - not just to be his work servant.

That back heel he done looked really poor technique. I really ain't getting my hopes up for a super star.

He's certainly awkward. But, I'm fairly certain all of his touches were positive in terms of our attacking play.

You know who else has poor technique? Jamie Vardy. How's he doing these days? 19 goals and 5 assists in the league. Certainly not a skills video type of player. But, he makes things happen. So, as long as Niasse helps us put balls in the back of the net, I'll be happy. We will have to wait and see how he pans out. But, he didn't look lost out there, which was a good sign.

He was on the pitch for 10 minutes after an extended Xmas break. I hope I never have an interview with one of you. Traore all over again.

very true. I did like his energy even if it was only 10 mins. Plus the lad looks huge so should do well hustling the opposition

Player gets judged with scepticism after 10 minutes... another player gets excuses after doing pretty much fuck all in the last 900 minutes.

maybe I'm missing somethin but no one has "judged" him yet, just commented on first impressions. Which is fine, it's when players are written off after a few games or less that it's a problem.

He was on the pitch for 10 minutes after an extended Xmas break. I hope I never have an interview with one of you. Traore all over again.

Yeh, I agree Traore turned out class. Even now he's banging goals in. He was crap. I've always maintained you can see raw talent instantly

The ability of the TT forum scouts is quite amazing. Why bother having expensive employees attend a target player's games for months on end and discussing as a team how they may fit with our strategy? Just show a 10-minute video and we'll let the Everton hierarchy know whether he's the right choice. We "can see raw talent instantly."

The ability of the TT forum scouts is quite amazing. Why bother having expensive employees attend a target player's games for months on end and discussing as a team how they may fit with our strategy? Just show a 10-minute video and we'll let the Everton hierarchy know whether he's the right choice. We "can see raw talent instantly."

I'm saying Niasse will be a decent enough player but will lack any technical ability. He'll be a pressure player that relies on luck rather skill. He's definitely got more than that Traore bloke.