IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

if fuck all is 21 goals this campaign (more room to go), 20 the year before, and 16 the year before that, i don't know what definition you use for "fuck all".

If I said he's done "fuck all" all season then yes indeed you would be quite right to bring up his pre new year goals, if I said he done fuck all in his time here you would be fine to bring in previous years efforts...

The fact that I said he's done fuck all in 900 minutes/new year means my definition of fuck all in this instance is that bar the game against Stoke he's been pretty piss poor, lazy and seemingly short of whatever motivation spurred him on to look a player of the season candidate.

As I have said on many occassions when his head is off it he's a passenger and goes from being a multi million pound player to a Kenwyn jones tribute act.

Edited by Hafnia

The ability of the TT forum scouts is quite amazing. Why bother having expensive employees attend a target player's games for months on end and discussing as a team how they may fit with our strategy? Just show a 10-minute video and we'll let the Everton hierarchy know whether he's the right choice. We "can see raw talent instantly."

i agree. i really tried to watch him during his cameo but came out saying to myself i needed to see more. he hustled and tried to make some stuff happen when he was out there.

i agree with haf on this one, i think he will come good.

I'm saying Niasse will be a decent enough player but will lack any technical ability.

There are many more than decent players with lack of technical ability, for example Eto'o comes to my mind. He was lightning fast, though, and improved superbly with playtime, but still, to put it in a soft way, technical ability was not his main strength.

As long as he know where the goal is and how to contribute to a team, I'm happy. Let's wait and see.

There are many more than decent players with lack of technical ability, for example Eto'o comes to my mind. He was lightning fast, though, and improved superbly with playtime, but still, to put it in a soft way, technical ability was not his main strength.

As long as he know where the goal is and how to contribute to a team, I'm happy. Let's wait and see.

Africans are not known for technical ability but Eto'o IMO went against that rule.

I thought in the short time we saw him he looked really nervous. I'm not surprised as I think watching some of Everyons play of late means he has to step up and be as comfortable on the ball as the others. If that's not his normal game it might be a bit daunting especially with his price tag.

i agree. i really tried to watch him during his cameo but came out saying to myself i needed to see more. he hustled and tried to make some stuff happen when he was out there.

i agree with haf on this one, i think he will come good.

Frankly, I don't know either way. We need to watch him over a few games to get any kind of sense.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think I give players a chance but on what I saw from my seat we have bought George weah's other cousin . He looked overweight, slow. He looked like he was in people's way. He looked absolute fucking wank. If he wanted legs on the pitch wouldn't geri have been ideal?

I think Roberto put him in an impossible situation. I'm withholding judgment until I see him get more time. Which is hard to do at this point, given there are no early round cup games left. Could let him start up top at Sunderland but we still need a half dozen points to assure no relegation pressure.

I think Roberto put him in an impossible situation. I'm withholding judgment until I see him get more time. Which is hard to do at this point, given there are no early round cup games left. Could let him start up top at Sunderland but we still need a half dozen points to assure no relegation pressure.

No.

We could lose every game we have left and still probably stay up.

He looks dogger but it's too early to write him off.

I thought that was someone who had sex in a car-park with people watching :huh:.

I may need another translation.

But I agree he needs more time to show us what he can do on the pitch whatever his sexual proclivities might be.

I thought that was someone who had sex in a car-park with people watching :huh:.

I may need another translation.

But I agree he needs more time to show us what he can do on the pitch whatever his sexual proclivities might be.

I'm just picturing Stan Colymore running around in a blue too.