IGNORED

Chelsea (Away)

markjazzbassist

Well it's less than a week away so here goes. They are in a bit of form right now after firing Mourinho but I feel we have the ability to beat them at the Bridge. I would like to see Naisy start in a send off match before selling him and watch as the fans shit themselves as the Chelsea killer himself plays the full 90 lol. Here's what i would like to see in a tough match but i can see us winning or drawing.

Robles

Oviedo Stones Mori Baines

Gerry Besic Barry Mirallas

Naisy

Lukaku

here's what will really play

Howard

Oviedo Stones Mori Baines

Besic Barry

Gerry Barkley Kone

Lukaku

Rom was taken off so he could start this match as well i believe. big opportunity to get some points against a team that just drew with west brom. draw or win is there for the taking.

Howard

Stones Jags Mori Baines

Besic Barry

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

that would be who i would like to see. i think we need lennon and mirallas to attack with speed, ivanovic is back in their lineup now and he's weak, let's attack him and terry.

Rom was taken off so he could start this match as well i believe.

I don't think Lukaku came off, as RM never used the 3d sub. Only Deulofeu and Osman came off.

But I'd guess Lukaku starts v. Chelsea, as Everton will have a full week to recover after Chelsea. Beginning Jan 24, we do have 5 matches in 14 days, so maybe RM will actually do some rotating of players during that hectic period.

I hope Mirallas rather than Kone or Cleverley starts v. Chelsea. Deulofeu or Lennon, either ok by me at RM, one subbing for the other at 60-70 minutes.

I don't think Lukaku came off, as RM never used the 3d sub. Only Deulofeu and Osman came off.

But I'd guess Lukaku starts v. Chelsea, as Everton will have a full week to recover after Chelsea. Beginning Jan 24, we do have 5 matches in 14 days, so maybe RM will actually do some rotating of players during that hectic period.

I hope Mirallas rather than Kone or Cleverley starts v. Chelsea. Deulofeu or Lennon, either ok by me at RM, one subbing for the other at 60-70 minutes.

Even if Rom's only able to stand on one leg without painkillers he's starting this one. We have no one else.

Well, we do, but one is on the move and the other is Arouna Kone.

Rom was taken off so he could start this match as well i believe. big opportunity to get some points against a team that just drew with west brom. draw or win is there for the taking.

Howard

Stones Jags Mori Baines

Besic Barry

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

that would be who i would like to see. i think we need lennon and mirallas to attack with speed, ivanovic is back in their lineup now and he's weak, let's attack him and terry.

My first choice set up as well. Deulofeu and Mirallas shouldnt play at same time. Deulofeu looks gassed.

Guilty of saying this too often (especially because it's so difficult to prove) but I think this game is the most important game of the season since Villa. It's easy to say Chelsea is down and not performing but at the end of the day they are still Chelsea. They still have more talent in their 11 than we do in ours and its at the Bridge. Win this game and i think we will beat Swansea and advance to Cup final past City. Lose this game and i think we draw swansea and lose in the cup.

Howard

Stones Jags Mori Baines

Besic Barry

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

I'd be more than happy to see this start, really don't want McCarthy, Coleman and T C brought back to early and Del looks in need of a rest. I want him fresh for the 2nd leg.

Can't see us getting a result today :(

Howard

Stones Jags Mori Baines

Besic Barry

Geri Barkley Mirralas

Rom

Thats my ideal starting 11, we all know it won't be that though

Think we've been playing really well lately Matt. Keep the same back 5 as city, if they keep it tight like they did against city I can see us getting a goal or two at the bridge. Definitely less likely us keeping two clean sheets in a row then going scoreless for two games at the moment!

Think we've been playing really well lately Matt. Keep the same back 5 as city, if they keep it tight like they did against city I can see us getting a goal or two at the bridge. Definitely less likely us keeping two clean sheets in a row then going scoreless for two games at the moment!

weve done well, so it's about time we shoot ourselves in the foot, right?