IGNORED

Marcelo Brozovic

• 7 months later...

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F89869%2Finter-push-brozovic-england#article/footballitalia-89869

Says he is looking likely to leave Inter. Juventus are at the top of the list, but the club doesn't want him to go there. Everton and Stoke are apparently the two premier league clubs vying for his signature. I haven't seen much of him, but for the price, he's got to be better than Sissoko, right?

I've been looking into him. He's very highly rated and versatile. Watching videos of his games, I see him all over the pitch, taking the ball from defense, making passes in the final third, sometimes on either wing putting in crosses. Looks like he's a quick thinker and can spot runners for through balls and long balls well. Pretty good feet. Strong enough, but I wouldn't class him as a defensive midfielder. Definitely seems like an all-around midfielder who could do a job wherever. He also seems direct and forward-thinking. Always has his head up.

Sounds like Koeman's type. So, there could be something in this.

Based on your summary, i have to agree that he definitely sounds like Koeman's type.

This is just what I've gathered through videos and then scouting reports (which happened to reinforce what I saw, making me feel like a goddamn genius). So, I'm probably a bit naive in my assessment. But, he's been linked with moves to Atleti and Juventus this summer, so he's likely got something about him.

I've been looking into him. He's very highly rated and versatile. Watching videos of his games, I see him all over the pitch, taking the ball from defense, making passes in the final third, sometimes on either wing putting in crosses. Looks like he's a quick thinker and can spot runners for through balls and long balls well. Pretty good feet. Strong enough, but I wouldn't class him as a defensive midfielder. Definitely seems like an all-around midfielder who could do a job wherever. He also seems direct and forward-thinking. Always has his head up.

Sounds like Koeman's type. So, there could be something in this.

I thought I'd clicked on the begovic thread there I was very very confused reading that!

• 10 months later...

Looks a goer if those reports are true. Inter need to sell to meet FFP regulations and everyone knows this so no-one is paying what they ask. ManU made an offer for Perisic which was also way below their asking price.

Inter fans also seem happy to see the back of Brozovic. He looked like a world-beater for a while but his attitude has stunk since. Really good vision, passing, shooting and intelligence, but a suspect physically. So there's a risk, but if he's motivated he could be brilliant.

• 6 months later...