IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Sunday January 24

markjazzbassist

Disagree. Barry has and clev has in attacking third but defensively I've seen on the goal he didn't track back just waltzed around midfield when the handball wasn't given and have been watching him and he's too far forward doesn't get back to defend. We'll be eaten alive at city.

weird, I've seen him make at least 3 clearances from the 18y line....

Not trying to change it, just asking you to look again friend.

If your still of the same opinion then OK.

I've looked at it enough, Howard shouldn't have been backing away, he should have been moving forward if anything.

Anyway, looking on the bright side; at least we're not two goals up, then we'd be really screwed.

This. If he can't understand why the crowd are on his back he can fuck off. He's playing like a twat.

I want 50m though...

I'm sure he understands why. However, a significant chunk of our fellow supporters are also total shitheads. What are our players supposed to do? Smile and say, "thank you for the criticism and occasional death threats!"???

Every time we get in Swansea's half we give the ball away. Very poor non-decision by the ref on the 'hand-ball'. The fact is they got the advantage from it. Howard should have 'toe-poked' the ball instead of swinging his boot. If we can get 50m for Stones we ought to take it on Monday.

Poor first half.

When I seen that starting line up, I thought 'get on that...free flowing, pacey attacking play coming our way...'. Erm...no! Not quite.

This is Swansea! The team in the league who struggle to score and we've let them get 2 in 45!!!

The lads need to wake up. It looks like we came out ready to be more cautious and tight at the back. Which is fair enough. But then we've shot ourselves again.

I dunno. 2nd half has to be better.

I've looked at it enough, Howard shouldn't have been backing away, he should have been moving forward if anything.

Anyway, looking on the bright side; at least we're not two goals up, then we'd be really screwed.

it shouldn't have gone back to him. Stones hesitated rather than turning on to his right foot and getting rid. Instead, he opened his body to pass back, hesitated again, and then under hit the pass. You could say Howard should've moved quicker but Stones should know his speed and should either pass it immediately or hoof it immediately.

Another shamefully insipid half from the most overrated team in the Premier League. We are soft touches and will do well to finish midtable on this form.

Oh fuck off to your own teams fan page will ya!

Can do without your shit.

You only ever comment when we're losing. Your either a rival fan or one hell of a grumpy depressing moody fucked haha.

Sorry if that sounds a bit critical ;-)

Haha so we still have some chance.

I'm stupid I just bet on 5-2 eternal optimist.