• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so excited by seeing Kenny's emergence next season. He has been incredible in the World Cup - easily England's most consistent player. No winger has got the better of him and his crossing/link up play in attacking areas is excellent. His energy and fitness levels are incredible too - he's one of only two outfielders who have played every minute for England. He simply must get his chance as starting right back next season. He'll be a full international before too long.

Edited by c1982

I'm so excited by seeing Kenny's emergence next season. He has been incredible in the World Cup - easily England's most consistent player. No winger has got the better of him and his crossing/link up play in attacking areas is excellent. His energy and fitness levels are incredible too - he's one of only two outfielders who have played every minute for England. He simply must get his chance as starting right back next season. He'll be a full international before too long.

I really hope he does, and that's why the Martina links worried me - I think he'd be seen as the stand-in for Coleman and Kenny would come in for the odd game. If it was the other way round that would be ideal.

Weren't people saying the same thing about John Lundstram a few years ago and he turned out to be nothing more than a League 1 midfielder?