IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Bit sad that some parent has sent his kid up to talk that way (presumably copying his dad). Would never dream of doing it myself; if you want to complain fine, don't use an infant to get your message across. Embarrassing.

Totally agree. Sad moment that.

He isnt the big name manager I was hoping for but I do think he has done a great job at Stoke where he has actuallly got them playing some decent football and if he can attract decent players their he should have no problem bringing them to Goodison

I would still rather go for a big name manager with European experience though

I think it was when man city were signing Robinho and sky sports went to Hughes and he was playing golf on the last day of the transfer window and claimed he didn't know anything about it that I thought 'you're a tit'. Great player though lol

Edited by mogsy

If Lukaku and Stones do get sold for £80-100m, then with the TV money and i know there was some talk that Moshiri was prepared to fund £100m for transfers a while back? we would have £200m+ i think if Moshiri wants to make name for himself, then we should heaven and earth to get Pellegrini from City, tell him to take whatever wage he wants out of the money and then let him build his team from scratch with £150-200m. the guy is a winner and he is well connected within the game also. Other than that it would have to be one of the De Boer brothers imo.

All this talk of Moyes coming back and the likes of Hughes and Eddie Howe etc etc, the worst i have heard so far is Shaun Dyche the guy that sounds like he smokes 100 ciggys a day.

give me strength!!