IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home) Saturday February 13

markjazzbassist

Would be nice to get 3 wins in a row and another clean sheet to make a run for Europe. Pulis side isn't as stone cold on defense as he had stoke and I imagine the lack of funds available is the cause of it. Martinez will have to face his kryptonite and us learn how to play through a parked bus.

Robles

Coleman Jags Mori Oviedo

McCarthy Barry

Lennon Barkley Cleverley

Lukaku

Would like to see the new boy make an appearance.

Would like to see Baines back in and a DCM rotated out, especially if Besic is back healthy. Not to beat a dead horse, but if you have squad depth, use it. Not like Besic and Baines weren't in good form before injury.

If it was like January, with games coming thick and fast, then yeah, change/rotate.

But when it's one game a week, it doesn't do much to swap and change when the starting 11 are doing well.

Oviedo deserves his spot as do all the other players.

I would love to see gerry and mirallas play but only because they have earned their place.

Good competition for places. That also means a Howard has to wait also.

If Howard comes straight back in after this then Martinez really has lost the plot

I will wait and see how the team performs.

If he brings Tim back and he has three clean sheets in a row, then fair enough.

If he brings him back and we self destruct again then I think it may be time to face the firing squad.

Admittedly I haven't been sold on Robles...but we are getting clean sheets and that I can't argue with.

For a manager to change a winning team, that would be either brave or stupid.

Thinking stupid here.

I will wait and see how the team performs.

If he brings Tim back and he has three clean sheets in a row, then fair enough.

If he brings him back and we self destruct again then I think it may be time to face the firing squad.

Admittedly I haven't been sold on Robles...but we are getting clean sheets and that I can't argue with.

For a manager to change a winning team, that would be either brave or stupid.

Thinking stupid here.

I'm not entirely sure anyone is convinced Joel is our next long term keeper, because he hasn't had a blinder nor a shocker. He's been solid and dealt with what's been thrown at him. You can only save the shots that are fired at you.

The farce for me is that Howard is consistently underperforming. Not only does Robles deserve to be given a chance by means of Howards poor form, but he hasn't done anything to suggest he should lose it when he has been given a chance!

If he has a few howlers then by all means I can live with Howard being picked but Robles playing is what's best for the team, however way you want to spin it!

Just read that both Howard and Stones are likely to be back in contention for this one. I'll lose a lot of respect for Martinez if he puts any of them back in when we've had 3 wins in a row and 3 clean sheets. Changing that would be madness.

They can be available - thats fine.... "contention" - absolutely no chance should they be getting a start, it shouldn't even be up for consideration.

Edited by Hafnia

Guest rusty747

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

We are on a roll, have some momentum, know how to keep a clean sheet and look good. Why on earth would you change that?

I'm not entirely sure anyone is convinced Joel is our next long term keeper, because he hasn't had a blinder nor a shocker. He's been solid and dealt with what's been thrown at him. You can only save the shots that are fired at you.

The farce for me is that Howard is consistently underperforming. Not only does Robles deserve to be given a chance by means of Howards poor form, but he hasn't done anything to suggest he should lose it when he has been given a chance!

If he has a few howlers then by all means I can live with Howard being picked but Robles playing is what's best for the team, however way you want to spin it!

I've been hopeful from the beginning, and he has a blinder (Wham in the cup) but also some howlers too. He's only 25 though so plenty of time to develop

Edited by Matt

I'm hoping to catch some of WBrom's FA Cup replay at Peterborough tonight. I assume Pulis will put a strong team on the pitch, though they have quite a few injuries. He's said Berahino will play. Baggies not playing well in recent weeks. May that continue today and Saturday.

I hope Peterborough will take West Brom to extra time and win in penalties. This will nacker and deflate West Brom so we can win 3 0 again on Saturday. Its getting boring all these 3 0 wins