IGNORED

Chelsea (Home FA Cup) Saturday March 12

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

To be honest I am losing interest. There is no progress or long term vision vision or belief visible any more. The players deserve better leadership.

'Lions led by a donkey' is the phrase that springs to mind.

I think we need to get Martinez a taxi and get a high quality manager in asap. Otherwise the star players will be off in the summer.

Guest rusty747

Assuming Barry is fit and Cleverley is fit.

What I would like is:

Robles

Coleman Jags Mori Oviedo

McCarthy Besic

Deulofeu Barkley Lennon

Lukaku

What I think we will get is:

Robles

Stones Jags Mori

Coleman Barry/McCarthy Barkley Oviedo

Lennon Lukaku Cleverley

Chelski is on a fuckin' tear recently, so technically they should rip us a new one. BUT our team is just so unpredictable that we might just pull this out of our ass, who knows? I just despise Costa and Terry, so i don't care how its done, just do it! The last 15 minutes of this match is where we always find a way to fuck it up - let me rephrase that - Martinez always finds a way to fuck it up. Get the correct subs on at the correct time, close down shop, get nasty, and go for the throat. Well, in a perfect world anyway.......

Guest rusty747

I think we'll see

Robles

Stones Jags Mori

Coleman McCarthy Barry Oviedo

Lennon Lukaku Barkley

Wouldn't surprise me. Forces Besic (our best player until injured and now back to full fitness) out of the starting eleven completely and sticks Ross out on the left wing, purely to accommodate golden balls Stones in a back three! Edited by rusty747

If he goes with 3 at the fucking back again I'm going to be so angry. We. Can't. Play. It. John Stones can't play it! We'd become more solid defensively in recent weeks so why the fuck would you change the whole fucking formation to accomodate a player who looks fucking lost playing said formation?

I despair, I really do.

If he goes with 3 at the fucking back again I'm going to be so angry. We. Can't. Play. It. John Stones can't play it! We'd become more solid defensively in recent weeks so why the fuck would you change the whole fucking formation to accomodate a player who looks fucking lost playing said formation?

I despair, I really do.

Ya gotta love Martinez, right?

I despair, I really do.

Agreed except at this point i think that is completely our opinions. So far with 3 at the back we are outscoring our opponents and keeping a clean sheet. Mirallas put an end to that scoreline and system with his ridiculous play. I hate the system. Hate it. However we have yet to determine if it can be effective for Everton - way too small a sample size.

Agreed except at this point i think that is completely our opinions. So far with 3 at the back we are outscoring our opponents and keeping a clean sheet. Mirallas put an end to that scoreline and system with his ridiculous play. I hate the system. Hate it. However we have yet to determine if it can be effective for Everton - way too small a sample size.

The West Ham game isn't the first time we've tried 3 at the back, and I'm yet to see us look comfortable doing it.

It was his favoured formation with Wigan too, so you'd think he'd abandon the concept seeing as he couldn't get it to work there either.

Agree with Mark three at the back with those lot in fairly decent form will see us open up like Katie Price at an Ann Summers party

We need four at the back and one sat in front and hit them on the break but then again that's me thinking we can grab a goal and keep them at bay... Yeah silly I know -_-

good news, dirty player. also they are losing 4-2 on agg so far, so this could demoralize them.

Hazard injured as well apparently (I didn't watch but Josh did) and Fabregas struggling also. No complaints here....other than I'd like to have seen Willian crocked; nothing serious mind, just enough to keep him out for a week.

Hazard injured as well apparently (I didn't watch but Josh did) and Fabregas struggling also. No complaints here....other than I'd like to have seen Willian crocked; nothing serious mind, just enough to keep him out for a week.

lol. i saw the replays and terry looked about to shed a tear in the stands, i think they will all be gutted come saturday. CL is out of reach, and they just got eliminated, plus costa and hazard injured. let's hope hiddink puts the youngsters in.

lol. i saw the replays and terry looked about to shed a tear in the stands, i think they will all be gutted come saturday. CL is out of reach, and they just got eliminated, plus costa and hazard injured. let's hope hiddink puts the youngsters in.

When it's their last chance of a trophy? Why would he? Not a chance, they'll be be full strength 100% certain.

Looked to me more like he couldn't be arsed. Expect he'll be fit enough to play a part.

Lennon is a doubt for us. Cleverley and Barry are passed fit.

Can see a wing pairing of Cleverley and Kone :unsure: but hoping he'll give Deulofeu a go if Lennon doesn't make it.

not sure how the ratings go in ENgland. IN the us it's Out, Questionable, Probable, Likely, In.

Where does "doubt" stand in the rankings? we need him.