IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Saturday March 19

markjazzbassist

I don't think so, it'd be like United had done the same with Ferguson, too big a shadow for the new man. No way a top manager will go there if Wenger's still in the background.

agreed. i'd like him here. has a relatioinship with moshiri and can take us through to the level arsenal is at which is consistently CL and some trophies.

I agree, they had their chances to make it much closer, but they don't have a decent striker in their squad (OK maybe they have a couple of decent ones but nobody top class). Wenger's blind/stubborn spot, with the money they have I just don't get it.

Yeah. For sure. I like Welbeck, he does make a difference but is a bit 'indifferent' with his shooting.

When they have spent big, Ozil and Sanchez, the transfers had a ferl of Wenger being forced to spend some cash.

They did go for Suarez, a bit of a cheeky bid mind, but if they'd succeeded, well, different story I think.

Yeah. For sure. I like Welbeck, he does make a difference but is a bit 'indifferent' with his shooting.

When they have spent big, Ozil and Sanchez, the transfers had a ferl of Wenger being forced to spend some cash.

They did go for Suarez, a bit of a cheeky bid mind, but if they'd succeeded, well, different story I think.

Without a doubt. Was a strange one that, they met the buy-out clause price but Liverpool still turned them down, I've never seen a sensible explanation for that.

The obnoxious, nasty, biting, racist, diving twat is a hell of a player!

We have a pretty dismal record against arsenal unfortunately and in fairness to them they've deserved to win on most occasions, in contrast to some of the other top 4 sides that we've outplayed then lost against.

Would be great to beat them, and would signal progress imo as they are a footballing side in a similar vein to us under Martinez so we'd have to beat them at their own game.

one of the best memories of my life, was the day after my son was born, sat in the hospital couch watching a stream with my son on my chest watching my team pulverize arsenal. i'll never forget it.

That's awesome man!

The lads should watch this little clip a few times as a team for some inspiration - no bullshit.