IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday April 3

markjazzbassist

I'm really just not up for this game. It will be a case of watching with hands covering my face. I just feel that the arsenal game was a complete "wheels have come off and dressing room is gone"

In general I just have a lot of nervousness around the club. The players will be unsure of what is on the horizon - rom is talking about moving, unsure of the managers standing and what other clubs will do in the close season - exiting times in one way but we are not stable at all at this moment.

I'm really just not up for this game. It will be a case of watching with hands covering my face. I just feel that the arsenal game was a complete "wheels have come off and dressing room is gone"

In general I just have a lot of nervousness around the club. The players will be unsure of what is on the horizon - rom is talking about moving, unsure of the managers standing and what other clubs will do in the close season - exiting times in one way but we are not stable at all at this moment.

Yep, feast or famine this one.

Same here, minus the concern of Rom ;)

Same here. I just can't see how he can pick them up after the last shambles.

If he could he would have done it countless times this season.

I just want to see us fight until the end of the season, but I just can't see any heart.

Well, it's a beautiful morning in Manchester - sky almost clear (nice wispy cirrus high up) - but I can't say I'm feeling as optimistic. I loathe United and, after the dismal reverse at Goodison earlier in the season, I'm not looking forward to this. I have seen a lot of United this season and they're pretty poor (going on dire). If we go at them , we can get a win. Alas, I think Martinez will be cautious and we will go down 2-0, looking lacklustre and uninvolved.

Guest rusty747

Who is going to the match today? Please raise hand and say "I".

Couch potato here I am afraid to say. Watching it on the box in Dubai.

My cousin is a rabid Leicester fan and I am trying to blag myself a trip back to UK as he has a ticket for me (in the Leicester end) for the game May 7th.

Edited by rusty747

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/01/manchester-united-everton-match-preview

The note under the graphic says these are "probable" starters. Has there in fact been lots of commentary this week in Liverpool and Manchester that Martinez will employ a back 3? Or is this graphic nothing more than a guess?

I'd like to see, though I wouldn't guess this is what we'll get --

Robles

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

McCarthy Cleverley

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Lennon for Deulofeu. Use all 3 subs by the 75th minute if we're losing. I'd especially like to see Barkley in the box when Deulofeu has the ball moving down the right side. But I wouldn't call it probable.