IGNORED

Glasgow based fans.

Wasawelder

My son and I are Celtic fans who have been coming to Goodison for the last 5 years or so. We'll manage 9 games this season and have grown so fond of the team and everything about our visits to the place that we've bought season tickets for next season and we'll now come to every home game without the hassle of wondering where we'll end up sitting for each game. There's nothing worse than driving down and ending up with a very restricted view.

My son is 15 years old and he now considers Everton to be his first team and he is mad about them. I would imagine he'll now be a fan for life.

Planning 2 more games this season, Southampton and Norwich.

Thoroughly enjoy meeting other Evertonians and love my visits, usually starting with a bite to eat in the Hot Wok followed by a walk around the stadium ending up in the Fanzone until kick off.

Unfortunately we won't make Wembley but we hope every blue who does has a fantastic day and gets to return for the final.

Looking forward to being part of this group.

See you Jimmy! Exactly the same story as my son and grandson who live in Nottingham. They have been using stub-hub but are getting season tickets for next season. One of my son-in-laws is from East Kilbride and is a Celtic fan. Welcome to the site, look forward to your posts.

See you Jimmy! Exactly the same story as my son and grandson who live in Nottingham. They have been using stub-hub but are getting season tickets for next season. One of my son-in-laws is from East Kilbride and is a Celtic fan. Welcome to the site, look forward to your posts.

Cheers.

Welcome! Having a great year Celtic is, will be interesting to see how Rangers do next year back in the SPL.

They'll spend money and finish 2nd. Too many poor games at Celtic Park this season. Only highlights are European nights and they've been rubbish recently as well. Will be good to have guaranteed seats for the bigger games at Goodison next season.

• 3 weeks later...